Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

It would be so helpful to be able to switch between interactions
10-24-2013, 05:39 AM
Heart It would be so helpful to be able to switch between interactions
I just came back from great flight with my silly SpOOk......this was so fantastic, because I could visit my friend's house crossing several sims. When I had arrived I just had one problem......I could not drop it, as I have no rezzing rights on this land. But there would be a solution for this problem, if it would be possible to switch to the "walk" interaction without beeing obliged to drop the kitty before.
In general this option would be perfect, because after a teleport with "walk" one could like to sit down somewhere, and to avoid to let the kitty vanish in the ground one could switch to "hold", or "cuddle".
I don't know if it is possible, but it would be more than wonderful Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan
10-24-2013, 08:01 AM
RE: It would be so helpful to be able to switch between interactions
What a wonderful idea Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Rala Huckleberry
10-27-2013, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 01:39 PM by Liriel Garnet.)
(10-24-2013 05:39 AM)Rala Huckleberry Wrote:  I just came back from great flight with my silly SpOOk......this was so fantastic, because I could visit my friend's house crossing several sims. When I had arrived I just had one problem......I could not drop it, as I have no rezzing rights on this land. But there would be a solution for this problem, if it would be possible to switch to the "walk" interaction without beeing obliged to drop the kitty before.
In general this option would be perfect, because after a teleport with "walk" one could like to sit down somewhere, and to avoid to let the kitty vanish in the ground one could switch to "hold", or "cuddle".
I don't know if it is possible, but it would be more than wonderful Smile

As much as I'd love this as well, I'm afraid this is going to run up against SL limitations. Walk, hold, cuddle, etc. all attach the cat to a specific attachment point on our avatars. Since you cannot move an attachment from one attachment point to the other without detaching it (which is what dropping it does) in the middle, I honestly expect the same limitations will apply in this situation.

Kitty Kollege Pawfessor, Kitty Kottage
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Is.../69/224/22
 Thanks given by: Rala Huckleberry , Kayleigh McMillan
10-28-2013, 03:51 AM
As much as I'd love this as well, I'm afraid this is going to run up against SL limitations. Walk, hold, cuddle, etc. all attach the cat to a specific attachment point on our avatars. Since you cannot move an attachment from one attachment point to the other without detaching it (which is what dropping it does) in the middle, I honestly expect the same limitations will apply in this situation.
[/quote]

Regrettably this sounds logical Confused .......I had been thinking of animations of furnitures for example....where you don't have to stand up before using the next pose......but I understand, that these are no attachments. Well.......perhaps one day there will be a way to resolve.Idea Thank you for the answer! Smile
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan
10-28-2013, 04:15 PM
(10-28-2013 03:51 AM)Rala Huckleberry Wrote:  As much as I'd love this as well, I'm afraid this is going to run up against SL limitations. Walk, hold, cuddle, etc. all attach the cat to a specific attachment point on our avatars. Since you cannot move an attachment from one attachment point to the other without detaching it (which is what dropping it does) in the middle, I honestly expect the same limitations will apply in this situation.

Regrettably this sounds logical Confused .......I had been thinking of animations of furnitures for example....where you don't have to stand up before using the next pose......but I understand, that these are no attachments. Well.......perhaps one day there will be a way to resolve.Idea Thank you for the answer! Smile
[/quote]

Yes, unfortunately it's more like moving from one piece of furniture to another in that you have to stand from one before you sit on another. The changing animations while still seated is more akin to how the cats change poses on your shoulders .. they'll sit, lay, clean themselves, etc.

Kitty Kollege Pawfessor, Kitty Kottage
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Is.../69/224/22
 Thanks given by: Rala Huckleberry
10-29-2013, 07:13 AM
[/quote]

Yes, unfortunately it's more like moving from one piece of furniture to another in that you have to stand from one before you sit on another. The changing animations while still seated is more akin to how the cats change poses on your shoulders .. they'll sit, lay, clean themselves, etc.

Yes I was thinking about this.......well......Not everything is possible :-) nevertheless, they are the best kitties on the grid :-)

barbie cooking games here

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)