KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: It would be so helpful to be able to switch between interactions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just came back from great flight with my silly SpOOk......this was so fantastic, because I could visit my friend's house crossing several sims. When I had arrived I just had one problem......I could not drop it, as I have no rezzing rights on this land. But there would be a solution for this problem, if it would be possible to switch to the "walk" interaction without beeing obliged to drop the kitty before.
In general this option would be perfect, because after a teleport with "walk" one could like to sit down somewhere, and to avoid to let the kitty vanish in the ground one could switch to "hold", or "cuddle".
I don't know if it is possible, but it would be more than wonderful Smile
What a wonderful idea Smile
(10-24-2013 05:39 AM)Rala Huckleberry Wrote: [ -> ]I just came back from great flight with my silly SpOOk......this was so fantastic, because I could visit my friend's house crossing several sims. When I had arrived I just had one problem......I could not drop it, as I have no rezzing rights on this land. But there would be a solution for this problem, if it would be possible to switch to the "walk" interaction without beeing obliged to drop the kitty before.
In general this option would be perfect, because after a teleport with "walk" one could like to sit down somewhere, and to avoid to let the kitty vanish in the ground one could switch to "hold", or "cuddle".
I don't know if it is possible, but it would be more than wonderful Smile

As much as I'd love this as well, I'm afraid this is going to run up against SL limitations. Walk, hold, cuddle, etc. all attach the cat to a specific attachment point on our avatars. Since you cannot move an attachment from one attachment point to the other without detaching it (which is what dropping it does) in the middle, I honestly expect the same limitations will apply in this situation.
As much as I'd love this as well, I'm afraid this is going to run up against SL limitations. Walk, hold, cuddle, etc. all attach the cat to a specific attachment point on our avatars. Since you cannot move an attachment from one attachment point to the other without detaching it (which is what dropping it does) in the middle, I honestly expect the same limitations will apply in this situation.
[/quote]

Regrettably this sounds logical Confused .......I had been thinking of animations of furnitures for example....where you don't have to stand up before using the next pose......but I understand, that these are no attachments. Well.......perhaps one day there will be a way to resolve.Idea Thank you for the answer! Smile
(10-28-2013 03:51 AM)Rala Huckleberry Wrote: [ -> ]As much as I'd love this as well, I'm afraid this is going to run up against SL limitations. Walk, hold, cuddle, etc. all attach the cat to a specific attachment point on our avatars. Since you cannot move an attachment from one attachment point to the other without detaching it (which is what dropping it does) in the middle, I honestly expect the same limitations will apply in this situation.

Regrettably this sounds logical Confused .......I had been thinking of animations of furnitures for example....where you don't have to stand up before using the next pose......but I understand, that these are no attachments. Well.......perhaps one day there will be a way to resolve.Idea Thank you for the answer! Smile
[/quote]

Yes, unfortunately it's more like moving from one piece of furniture to another in that you have to stand from one before you sit on another. The changing animations while still seated is more akin to how the cats change poses on your shoulders .. they'll sit, lay, clean themselves, etc.
[/quote]

Yes, unfortunately it's more like moving from one piece of furniture to another in that you have to stand from one before you sit on another. The changing animations while still seated is more akin to how the cats change poses on your shoulders .. they'll sit, lay, clean themselves, etc.

Yes I was thinking about this.......well......Not everything is possible :-) nevertheless, they are the best kitties on the grid :-)

barbie cooking games here
Reference URL's