Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Wanted Few Kitties
06-18-2014, 06:16 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2014 04:54 AM by Crepe Myrtle.)
Wanted Few Kitties
I am doing a compilation of kitty projects. I am looking for the following kitties with traits:

1. Purebreed Soft Curl - as much as possible, I want either 8 or 9 traited. Other traits do not matter at this point. I am looking for 2 FEMALE kitties; two boxes are fine, but I preferred live kitties.
*UPDATED*: I need either MALE or FEMALE this time.

2. Siamese Chocolate Tortie - I am looking for a FEMALE, BOXED kitty. I only want kitty with 8 to 9 traits, as much as possible, NO NATURAL shade.
*UPDATED*: This has been completed. Thank you for everyone who contacted me on this kitty.

3. A combination of these 3 traits on the background: FUSSY/POSH, DARK CHOCOLATE/LATTE, and MOF/ORF. For this particular kitty and I know this is impossible to find, at least 2 traits are showing and 1 hidden. At this point, I don't care what fur and please I don't want the following eyes: ODYSSEY RAINBOW, RAINBOW PRISM, or APPLE. I don't even want these eyes in the background.
*UPDATED*: I got Posh/ORF combination. If you have a combination of POSH/LATTE, POSH/DARK CHOCOLATE, ORF/LATTE, ORF/DARK CHOCOLATE, FUSSY TAIL/LATTE, FUSSY TAIL/DARK CHOCOLATE, MOF/DARK CHOCOLATE, or MOF/LATTE, please let me know. Thank you.

If you have any of the following kitties listed above in your cattery, please contact me here or in-world. Please name your price and give me the whole pedigree link of your kitty. I prefer that you show me the whole pedigree, not only the parents of the kitty. I am willing to pay any amount for any of these kitties. Thank you for looking and contacting me in advance.

Crepe MyrtleHeart
Rawr! Kitty Owner
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: Wanted Few Kitties
I am currently working on some Siam Choco Torties, should be having a baby soon, but I have no idea if it will be a boy or girl :/

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: alyssalove54_Resident]
06-30-2014, 04:55 AM
I am still looking for few kitties. Please let me know. Thank you.

Crepe MyrtleHeart
Rawr! Kitty Owner
07-01-2014, 05:51 AM
crepe... i have all these... lol im me in world!!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)