KittyCatS! Community Forum
Wanted Few Kitties - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Market (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Wanted (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Wanted Few Kitties (/showthread.php?tid=16458)

Wanted Few Kitties - Crepe Myrtle - 06-18-2014 06:16 AM

I am doing a compilation of kitty projects. I am looking for the following kitties with traits:

1. Purebreed Soft Curl - as much as possible, I want either 8 or 9 traited. Other traits do not matter at this point. I am looking for 2 FEMALE kitties; two boxes are fine, but I preferred live kitties.
*UPDATED*: I need either MALE or FEMALE this time.

2. Siamese Chocolate Tortie - I am looking for a FEMALE, BOXED kitty. I only want kitty with 8 to 9 traits, as much as possible, NO NATURAL shade.
*UPDATED*: This has been completed. Thank you for everyone who contacted me on this kitty.

3. A combination of these 3 traits on the background: FUSSY/POSH, DARK CHOCOLATE/LATTE, and MOF/ORF. For this particular kitty and I know this is impossible to find, at least 2 traits are showing and 1 hidden. At this point, I don't care what fur and please I don't want the following eyes: ODYSSEY RAINBOW, RAINBOW PRISM, or APPLE. I don't even want these eyes in the background.
*UPDATED*: I got Posh/ORF combination. If you have a combination of POSH/LATTE, POSH/DARK CHOCOLATE, ORF/LATTE, ORF/DARK CHOCOLATE, FUSSY TAIL/LATTE, FUSSY TAIL/DARK CHOCOLATE, MOF/DARK CHOCOLATE, or MOF/LATTE, please let me know. Thank you.

If you have any of the following kitties listed above in your cattery, please contact me here or in-world. Please name your price and give me the whole pedigree link of your kitty. I prefer that you show me the whole pedigree, not only the parents of the kitty. I am willing to pay any amount for any of these kitties. Thank you for looking and contacting me in advance.

RE: Wanted Few Kitties - alyssalove54 Resident - 06-21-2014 03:41 PM

I am currently working on some Siam Choco Torties, should be having a baby soon, but I have no idea if it will be a boy or girl :/

RE: Wanted Few Kitties - Crepe Myrtle - 06-30-2014 04:55 AM

I am still looking for few kitties. Please let me know. Thank you.

RE: Wanted Few Kitties - Magnum Vaher - 07-01-2014 05:51 AM

crepe... i have all these... lol im me in world!!