Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

breeding in cattery
04-02-2013, 10:04 AM
breeding in cattery
i partnered 2 cats in my cattery but they were set to breeding off. is there a way i can put 'breeding on' from inside the cattery or do i have to take them out first?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2013, 10:15 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 10:18 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
RE: breeding in cattery
Hello Eveline Smile

Normally when cats are on petfood it takes 7 days for them to recover from that after breeding is put on again.
There is though the Pet recovery vitamine which makes them gain love instantly again.

I hope this helps :-)

P.s. I'm not sure if there is an option in the online cattery to set breeding on as I breed in world.
It might very well be you need to take your cat in world for that.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

04-02-2013, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 10:58 AM by Eveline Ashbourne.)
(04-02-2013 10:15 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  Hello Eveline Smile

Normally when cats are on petfood it takes 7 days for them to recover from that after breeding is put on again.
There is though the Pet recovery vitamine which makes them gain love instantly again.

I hope this helps :-)

P.s. I'm not sure if there is an option in the online cattery to set breeding on as I breed in world.
It might very well be you need to take your cat in world for that.

The problem is i had them from someone else and they were on breeding off when i placed them in the cattery. in-world it is easy to set them to breeding on but i dont know if there is the option when they are in the cattery to switch that.

Heart soft kitty, warm kitty little ball of fur. sleepy kitty, happy kitty purr, purr, purr Heart
04-02-2013, 12:07 PM
Yes, I understand I hope someone who is using the Online Cattery knows the answer to that.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

04-02-2013, 01:33 PM
I looked in my cattery and don't see that option. I think you will have to take them out to do it. You can always go to a sand box if you have no place to take them out.

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
 Thanks given by: Eveline Ashbourne
04-02-2013, 02:45 PM
(04-02-2013 01:33 PM)devilness chant Wrote:  I looked in my cattery and don't see that option. I think you will have to take them out to do it. You can always go to a sand box if you have no place to take them out.

thnx! i will just take them out to do it and place them back again

Heart soft kitty, warm kitty little ball of fur. sleepy kitty, happy kitty purr, purr, purr Heart
04-02-2013, 03:09 PM
You're very welcome. Smile

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)