KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: breeding in cattery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i partnered 2 cats in my cattery but they were set to breeding off. is there a way i can put 'breeding on' from inside the cattery or do i have to take them out first?
Hello Eveline Smile

Normally when cats are on petfood it takes 7 days for them to recover from that after breeding is put on again.
There is though the Pet recovery vitamine which makes them gain love instantly again.

I hope this helps :-)

P.s. I'm not sure if there is an option in the online cattery to set breeding on as I breed in world.
It might very well be you need to take your cat in world for that.
(04-02-2013 10:15 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Eveline Smile

Normally when cats are on petfood it takes 7 days for them to recover from that after breeding is put on again.
There is though the Pet recovery vitamine which makes them gain love instantly again.

I hope this helps :-)

P.s. I'm not sure if there is an option in the online cattery to set breeding on as I breed in world.
It might very well be you need to take your cat in world for that.

The problem is i had them from someone else and they were on breeding off when i placed them in the cattery. in-world it is easy to set them to breeding on but i dont know if there is the option when they are in the cattery to switch that.
Yes, I understand I hope someone who is using the Online Cattery knows the answer to that.
I looked in my cattery and don't see that option. I think you will have to take them out to do it. You can always go to a sand box if you have no place to take them out.
(04-02-2013 01:33 PM)devilness chant Wrote: [ -> ]I looked in my cattery and don't see that option. I think you will have to take them out to do it. You can always go to a sand box if you have no place to take them out.

thnx! i will just take them out to do it and place them back again
You're very welcome. Smile
Reference URL's