Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Looking for 9T Red and White Tabbie
09-14-2015, 02:53 PM
Looking for 9T Red and White Tabbie
I am working on a new project and I do not have the cats to do it grrrrrr. I need Male and Female 9T Red and White Tabbies with a Dominate Eye Showing and Hiding. Please let me know if you want L or if you want to trade for your perfect cat.

Rayne "I must be crazy" Broome

Rayne Morningstar
Auctioneer at Too Adorable
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Si...e/37/98/21
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2015, 02:03 PM
RE: Looking for 9T Red and White Tabbie
(09-14-2015 02:53 PM)Rayne Broome Wrote:  I am working on a new project and I do not have the cats to do it grrrrrr. I need Male and Female 9T Red and White Tabbies with a Dominate Eye Showing and Hiding. Please let me know if you want L or if you want to trade for your perfect cat.

Hi I have red tabby not red n white but im sure I have someyou may want hit me up and I will look around but probably better if you Im me and I will take L rather than trade pls
09-19-2015, 05:42 PM
RE: Looking for 9T Red and White Tabbie
(09-15-2015 02:03 PM)kylieklarson Resident Wrote:  
(09-14-2015 02:53 PM)Rayne Broome Wrote:  I am working on a new project and I do not have the cats to do it grrrrrr. I need Male and Female 9T Red and White Tabbies with a Dominate Eye Showing and Hiding. Please let me know if you want L or if you want to trade for your perfect cat.

Hi I have red tabby not red n white but im sure I have someyou may want hit me up and I will look around but probably better if you Im me and I will take L rather than trade pls

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sh.../36/166/27 go here they
sell them

Make your own cat clothes with my texture hereHeartbuy my poetry books here
Heartsee my main website here

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)