KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Looking for 9T Red and White Tabbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am working on a new project and I do not have the cats to do it grrrrrr. I need Male and Female 9T Red and White Tabbies with a Dominate Eye Showing and Hiding. Please let me know if you want L or if you want to trade for your perfect cat.

Rayne "I must be crazy" Broome
(09-14-2015 02:53 PM)Rayne Broome Wrote: [ -> ]I am working on a new project and I do not have the cats to do it grrrrrr. I need Male and Female 9T Red and White Tabbies with a Dominate Eye Showing and Hiding. Please let me know if you want L or if you want to trade for your perfect cat.

Hi I have red tabby not red n white but im sure I have someyou may want hit me up and I will look around but probably better if you Im me and I will take L rather than trade pls
(09-15-2015 02:03 PM)kylieklarson Resident Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2015 02:53 PM)Rayne Broome Wrote: [ -> ]I am working on a new project and I do not have the cats to do it grrrrrr. I need Male and Female 9T Red and White Tabbies with a Dominate Eye Showing and Hiding. Please let me know if you want L or if you want to trade for your perfect cat.

Hi I have red tabby not red n white but im sure I have someyou may want hit me up and I will look around but probably better if you Im me and I will take L rather than trade pls

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sh.../36/166/27 go here they
sell them
Reference URL's