Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Disable Negative Comments in Reputation section of Forum?
09-05-2014, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2014 06:24 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
RE: Disable Negative Comments in Reputation section of Forum?
fair enough if the moderators can't clearly see what is happening under the hood, perhaps it is better this way, it is surprising though that moderators aren't able to see this well enough.
I would assume this would be fully transparent to them or possible to make it this way but it clearly isn't.
If I had to choose though between the nasty away or the good to stay together with the nastly I clearly go for removing it all together.
So, thank you! Smile
This feature sure was used and abused but foremost used in a positive manner :-)

I also think it makes only common sense for us to be able to remove threads which do not take place in the discussions forum and possible the feedback corner in less degree.
I feel each individual should be entitled to remove their old, water under the bridge topics, without having to alter them to be able to and decide for themselves if something strays for ever on the forums here.
We are able to remove everything we placed on the Internet when ever we want so it is a bit ristrictive don't you think?
One of the reasons I am not in Facebook is because they keep your content wether you want it or not I am sensitive for those things.
Off topic I know! Tongue
Locking down threads which has become relevant for the community as it happens should basically be enough as for keeping our content I think.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2014, 08:13 PM
I didn't even know there was a rating system. Shows how observant I can be. LOL
09-07-2014, 10:57 PM
"We are able to remove everything we placed on the Internet when ever we want"

I need to show you the way-back machine :] stuff I did 25 years ago is still there even though the mailing list archives are LLLooonnnggg GGGooonnneee (what? no web sites? no such thing .. hadn't been invented yet).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-08-2014, 12:58 AM
(09-07-2014 10:57 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  "We are able to remove everything we placed on the Internet when ever we want"

I need to show you the way-back machine :] stuff I did 25 years ago is still there even though the mailing list archives are LLLooonnnggg GGGooonnneee (what? no web sites? no such thing .. hadn't been invented yet).

ROFL!

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

11-25-2014, 02:14 PM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2014 11:27 AM by Hathor Xaris.)
sorry for posting on an old thread but I stumbled upon this today as every now and then I like to have a look at whats up in the community even though I quit breeding last summer, but just have to take this opportunity to firstly say how deeply apologetic I am if for any reason anything I have ever posted ever personally hurt anyone's feelings, it was never my intention to do so. I feel that I like many others may have been a victim of my own inability to communicate properly so that I wouldn't go misunderstood, I just feel that certain people did exactly that, misunderstood me and i admit the things i said could have been perceived as flammatory and so im very very sorry, i didnt even know that there was a reputation feature that you could use to defame someone, - wonders what or any said anything bout me shortly before i left kittycats - as the reason why i left was simply the fact i was berated and harassed so much by some ppl who as it turned out were not actually part of the community at all ( they used their alts to constantly im me hurtful things ) shortly after i made this really dumb comment on this forum that got grossly misunderstood and in actuality as I heard through the grapevine it turned out that something about what I said was totally correct even though it came across to some members of the community as me being purposefully malicious which I wasn't trying to be at all, and i think these people just wanted to pit us against each other and try to ruin things in the kittycats community, not to mention water down the value of the kittys with their illigitimate cats and stupid scammy prices , and after seeing me post something that was bad for them scammers they took the opportunity to attack me, I was only stating what could be a possible truth after having learned from my own personal experiences of getting scammed on over and over by certain types of people who were most definitely not even part of the community in the first place but just scammers. It was very hurtful, I mean my feelings were very hurt the reaction I got on this forum from a few people, maybe I'm an overly sensitive person but I actually cried about it, knowing ppl were thinking bad thoughts about me and had no idea about what was really going on made me incredibly sad, but I guess it was my own dumb fault for opening my mouth in the first place and im probably going to be sorry that im doing so now even but i just had to get this off my chest for now...so bottom line is I just don't want anyone else to ever feel that way about something I ever did or said as I never want to or would ever want to hurt anyone like that, I know people were probably just confused at the time especially considering they really don't know me at all or what I have gone thru in my kittycats experience, and I'm sure they probably feel different about the things now long after I had said them...but now anyways its all in the past and I just hope people will keep this as a very good learning experience about how you treat others no matter what is not to be taken lightly. The last thing I want to mention is above all else it was really the cats and the good people whom I was lucky enuf to have met here that I enjoyed the most and luckily I have fond memories like those to think back on , rediscovering though how wonderful this community really is makes me want to come back to breed for christmas which i think i just might do - scammers beware i cannot keep my mouth shut when there is injustice- thanks so much everybody for reading -

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)