KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: New Discoveries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am really excited for all the new things we are seeing come out with the new Halloween cats but I am sad that we aren't seeing photos of what they look like and that they aren't being posted on the website. Half the excitement is falling in love with that new fur/trait and when we aren't seeing them it is a bit of a let down. So now we have to make a choice do we want the special baby or do we want to SEE what we breed out first. Sort of a catch 22 and a hard choice. WE might not remember to bred out that special baby later if we decide to wait and if we don;t wait and get something new it is hidden and we can't see it.

This is the first time I can recall having so many new things found when they are hidden behind a costume and we are all dying to see these new furs and traits, please don't keep us waiting and torturing us anymore, post them on the website or send out notices inworld PLEASE! So we can see and fall in love with them!!
Give Me My specials first.. Then I will work on breading.. Cause I would forget otherwise.
But yes I agree with you.. We MUST see pics of these new goodies.. Least I think it is just rumors.. and I continue to try to breed rabbit ears on my Kittehs..
Agreed! I think especially in this collection with the costume offspring showing the new trait under the costume without any visuals, it's even more important to show us (as well as the discoverer) what the actual trait looks like at least on the site.
I've been seeing the reports in chat and looking in vain also for pics - sure would love to see them - I KNOW there are some out there..won't you please share with us?
*joins the curious queue*
Thank you!
I agree I was even thinking if I was lucky enough to find something new to file a ticket if they could wash away the costume of my newborn.
I'm good in seemingly unusual requests lately so that would be totally in line with my tickets XD
(10-24-2012 09:52 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote: [ -> ]I am really excited for all the new things we are seeing come out with the new Halloween cats but I am sad that we aren't seeing photos of what they look like and that they aren't being posted on the website. Half the excitement is falling in love with that new fur/trait and when we aren't seeing them it is a bit of a let down. So now we have to make a choice do we want the special baby or do we want to SEE what we breed out first. Sort of a catch 22 and a hard choice. WE might not remember to bred out that special baby later if we decide to wait and if we don;t wait and get something new it is hidden and we can't see it.

This is the first time I can recall having so many new things found when they are hidden behind a costume and we are all dying to see these new furs and traits, please don't keep us waiting and torturing us anymore, post them on the website or send out notices inworld PLEASE! So we can see and fall in love with them!!

And people think I'm crazy for mating all my specials with 9T kitties til i find their traits and THEN go back and get the specials. *grins* Not that it helped *goes off muttering about starters and pink ice eyes again*
(10-25-2012 08:36 AM)Liriel Garnet Wrote: [ -> ]And people think I'm crazy for mating all my specials with 9T kitties til i find their traits and THEN go back and get the specials. *grins* Not that it helped *goes off muttering about starters and pink ice eyes again*

You know what heck with the costume this is what I'm going to do next time as well!
LOLZ @ Pink Ice Eyes I know the feeling Dodgy
I agree 100% I am DYING to know what the blonde foxie looks like! Pretty pretty pretttttty please KC?!
No Blonde Foxie or Tapestry Royale pictures, but here's some other new traits and a treat from Flickr: Deer Thistle's Burmese Flame , Brandon Dawson's Vampire Ears , , Franky Lanzet's Double Dip flora eyes , Views from a few angles of Franky Lanzet's Bent Boo Boo tail http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8333/81234...c7f9d0.jpg ,http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8195/81234...c0099d.jpg ,http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8468/8123432581_fdd33c42a4.jpg ,http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8186/81234...fc0bac.jpg

And a cute shot by Adriene Arliss of a Frankenkitty's pawpad Heart

I think there's a picture of the new Tawny Tabby in past notices in the KC inworld group
Dodgy I want to see pictures of the new traits...but no more PINK ICE ANYTHING!!!! Now that that's out of the way, yes I wanna seeee new trait pictures!!!
YAY...and wheres my rainbow flame lynxes and rainbow curious whiskers???? No red lynxes or neon blue ones?? It's SL We need wild crazy prin furs that pass.. Why not??? Yes its me the pain in the butt back with more pouting and sad kitteh eyes Tongue~~~~~~Angel Wuvs you allAngel
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's