KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: New Ear - Pixie Wild Tiger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This kitty was just born. including a photo.

[Image: pixiewildtiger.png]
[Image: newears.png]
very nice lady congrats
(02-26-2021 02:58 AM)Lady Stromfield Wrote: [ -> ]This kitty was just born. including a photo.

Congrats my Dream girl Smile
Congratulations Lady Stromfield!
I think this ear will be super cute on the cheetahs and really any cat.
(02-26-2021 08:55 AM)Ivy Norsk Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations Lady Stromfield!
I think this ear will be super cute on the cheetahs and really any cat.

Thank you, Ivy! I think so too!Heart
Congratulations on new ear's they are so cute.
I know, not much help placing with the pixie tuft but i will move a more dominant on it now.

[Image: 6e0053c9285fbd9628e5ec884c416f8d.png]
Nickie hides tufted and was pulled by Sabago who hides pixie wild tiger.

[Image: 750c7367b29a91e829c7667d485e2c9f.png]

[Image: b392d4ca5bf91ce1b7f05580ce802f8c.png]
(02-26-2021 02:58 AM)Lady Stromfield Wrote: [ -> ]This kitty was just born. including a photo.

Is it possible to see Paradox's full pedigree, since Gigi has proven its recessive to Tufted we know Paradox passed his hidden, without seeing more we can't see if Hilde hides Tufted or something else or if the Tufted on Mahkah might hide something else. The assumption this was pulled with Tufted is wrong so any more info you can provide would be great Smile
I'm doing hiders for Helen's cat and this pedigree might be a good evidence that it maybe dominate to Tiger Fold. I feel that Tiger Fold was recessive enough to make the Pixie Wild Tiger to come forward. However, I'm not sure what is beyond that pedigree since it will not let me go back further. If someone can go further back and confirm there's no Pixie Tufted then we might be good.

[Image: ae273b368da269ef60fdd71d7f150bc4.png]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's