KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: * New Destiny Rivers Eyes *
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Today had these amazing eyes!! HeartHeartHeart
[Image: 7dbc95f07745e9fbd1727ff6b75a97f7.png][Image: 0460c7c90cfaa2f4ecaab44b6f59a73b.png]
Wow, so pretty, congrats Lixy.
May I ask if the onyx they were pulledwith was pure?

Have added them to the Forum Based Charts Smile
(06-22-2017 08:13 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, so pretty, congrats Lixy.

Thank you! Smile

One of the grandparent of Bravamicia has Dry Olive.

Arwen, would past all the pedis of the parents, the grand parents, the grandgrand I've placed the baby at my shop (not for sale) and you can check her pedi link, alle the links are enabled so you can go back and back and back and back....<3
The Baby is here!
Oh congratulations, that is a lovely eye. And perhaps, if one looks at the pedigrees that will mean that we can start with a baseline of dry olive and then confirm dom to onyx.
(06-22-2017 10:02 AM)Ivy Norsk Wrote: [ -> ]Oh congratulations, that is a lovely eye. And perhaps, if one looks at the pedigrees that will mean that we can start with a baseline of dry olive and then confirm dom to onyx.

Sure i will do this next week! Smile
Thank you Smile
WOW! That's one amazing first pull, Lixy! Congratulations on 7T and a new eye!
(06-22-2017 02:34 PM)Reven Rosca Wrote: [ -> ]WOW! That's one amazing first pull, Lixy! Congratulations on 7T and a new eye!

Thank you!!!
Yes!! A lucky breed at all! Smile
Congrats Lixy! That's a gorgeous eye! I love purples!
(06-22-2017 09:17 AM)Lixy Byron Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-22-2017 08:13 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, so pretty, congrats Lixy.

Thank you! Smile

One of the grandparent of Bravamicia has Dry Olive.

Arwen, would past all the pedis of the parents, the grand parents, the grandgrand I've placed the baby at my shop (not for sale) and you can check her pedi link, alle the links are enabled so you can go back and back and back and back....<3
The Baby is here!

Lol that dry olive does like to lurk under the Onyx.
But as Ivy said it could be a good baseline so I'll try and get a look at your baby today Smile
Such beautiful eyes its like a mixture based on Blush Q with a SoulSparkle tint Tongue love it
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's