KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Question About New Update and Food
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So in note card it says food will expire on Dec 31 but was wonder is the portable food going to expire as well or just ones you rez out?

Thanks for any Responses Smile
All "old" consumable items will expire on December 31st.
Hi,

Has this been confirmed by someone from KittCatS? When I asked about whether portable food would expire in KittyCats Chat yesterday (October 4), Kitty Curious, one of the CSRs, said they did not know yet whether it would expire. Thanks. Smile
(10-05-2016 08:46 AM)Saxoni Fenstalker Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Has this been confirmed by someone from KittCatS? When I asked about whether portable food would expire in KittyCats Chat yesterday (October 4), Kitty Curious, one of the CSRs, said they did not know yet whether it would expire. Thanks. Smile

Ok Thanks Saxoni hopefully not giggles got quite a bit of it so
(10-05-2016 09:00 AM)NekoBoi Resident Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2016 08:46 AM)Saxoni Fenstalker Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Ok Thanks Saxoni hopefully not giggles got quite a bit of it so

Yeah, I have quite a bit of it too :-)
Ellen asked in the Update post...

Quote: Ellen Ireland Wrote:
Question:

Will all portable food expire by December 31 ?

Hi Ellen,

Yes it will. if there would be a problem for you after this point, we can look into that.

Regards
KittyCatS
I have lots of portable foods , can there not be a swapping system we could trade so many portables for one normal food , such a waste , would help or even convert them to KS , least we would get something for them Smile
(10-05-2016 11:02 AM)AbiJen Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Ellen asked in the Update post...

Quote: Ellen Ireland Wrote:
Question:

Will all portable food expire by December 31 ?

Hi Ellen,

Yes it will. if there would be a problem for you after this point, we can look into that.

Regards
KittyCatS

Thanks for the info AbiJen!! Smile
I totally agree with you, Princess. I still have many portable food in my inventory and there is no way that my kitties can eat it all by the end of december. I'd wish KC would think of a solution here. A lot of it came with buying the collection cats.
same mine are from buying collections and so intially cost lindens that will now go up into thin air !! , think alot of KC addicts will be the same Smile lets hope they can come up with a happy solution for us all, cant normally fault kittycats for being spot on with customer service and satisfaction
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's