KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Saga's Dominance Testing Site -- kibble milk donations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saga has a Dominance Testing Site to clear up some of those pesky furs and eyes especially that have been hanging around unplaced for ages.

So far in a few weeks, we have placed Pewter and Crystal Berry unplaced since last year as well as narrowed others. With any luck by the end of summer a dozen will be finally placed.

If you don't want to help test, you can help by donating milk and/or kibble and/or L$ to buy milk/kibble. If you want to donate milk/kibble directly, contact Brunabug Nightfire or myself. We will hook you up with a "Feeder Breeder" designation in the "Saga Charts Project Space" group so you can drop milk/kibble on the mat anytime here:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/At...37/56/2501

You can donate L$ to the tipjar on the kibble/milk mat there too.
Also you can directly donate L$ to SagaKitty.

Feel free to drop by anytime to see the various tests people are running.

We all use the Saga charts when we are breeding to make or find traits. This is a great opportunity to help with a resource we all use. Hope to see you!
What a Most Wonderful Idea. I just crashed but i will be over here in a bit. Heart
I totally can't wait to see what y'all come up with.
Cool! It's a great space!
I Loved Seeing all the Kitties Heart It was a very nice visit to see so many Kitties and their Owners helping out Heart
Great Job Peoples and Kitties Heart
I donated a 5 pack of milk and kibble a few days ago with all the L i had left, unfortnately i won't be able tod onate more since i just moved in rl hopefuully soon i can <3
That was sweet Dreampoetz! I hope your move went well!
There seems to be only one bowl of food, and almost no milk, i don't have spares to set down this week im sorry!

edit-
i set down the starter food fromthe summer cats,apprently this time you can set them to anyone or group sim or parcel. Smile
ok, folks, if you have kibble or lindens for kibble to donate, this is what we have accomplished so far at the Saga Project Space in the couple months
should show up in the charts soon but there is sometimes a delay

Crystal Berry placed
Crystal Sea placed
Crystal Sun placed
Galaxy Sun placed
Malachite placed
Pewter placed
Pomegranate placed

If you'd like to help out while we try to place the rest before October hits, there is a tipjar at the Saga Project Space
(also we can designate you a breeder feeder after you join the group so you can rez kibble if yu prefer to give kibble direct)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/At...37/56/2501
Reference URL's