KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Crystal Spring recessiveness against other Crystals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Crystal Spring is recessive to Crystal Dream

Mom Athena shows Crystal Dream
Dad GringoKK shows Strawberry Bellini
Baby shows Crystal Spring proving mom's hid and Crystal Spring is recessive to Crystal Dream

Just needs to be proven against Crytal Clear to be placed

[Image: 6f8f790005cb58d5662b9b2816047ffa.png]
My Crystal Spring versus Crystal Clear box passed shown, so we wait for another week...
This is just an update. The kitten from the crystal clear mother shows the recessive eye of the dad. In other words the mom did throw her hidden but it's not the crystal spring but more recessive. This was the only tester box I had so I have to retool and make more crystal spring versus crystal clear boxes. So it will be one week before the next box, and if it is suitable to birth, another 2 weeks for that kitten to mature. This means, speaking realistically, that it will be a month before we have a chance at a proof on these eyes.
I have one I made a bit back but held off on birthing but the Pirate kitties snagged me and suddenly I'm not menagering as fast. I'll go ahead and birth it. May come to nought though so don't hold your breath

Mom is crystal clear
dad is crystal spring

♂ JulietteKKAilin
Fur: Russian - White
Eyes: Crystal Spring (Curious|Big)
Shade: Flair
Tail: Swanky
Ears: Mysterious Odyssey Fold
Whiskers: Latte (Dreamy)
Size: Normal

I've only got 2 tests left that haven't thrown their hids
59 days Sparkle Dreams vs Frost
42 days Aussie Dark Choco vs Oci Blue
That kitten is very interesting Kayla because it's showing the crystal spring. Of the (few) kittens I've gotten so far, everything had been showing crystal clear. So very good for some variety.
Previously Crystal Spring was proven recessive to Crystal Dream.

This proves Crystal Spring dominant to Crystal Clear. Crystal Spring is placed between Crystal Dream and Crystal Clear.

Mom Felilza shows Exotic Journey
Dad Randy shows Crystal Spring
baby shows Crystal Clear, proving Dad's hid and Crystal Clear is recessive to Crystal Spring

[Image: 3c1a6e27cb51873e0e90b10df3a625dd.png]
Very well done, Kayla! The forum charts are updated with all the crystals placed!
Yay Finally all those Crystals are placed Smile
Congrats Kayla, on completing the Crystal series placements! Smile
I love how you guys just never give up! Smile Congrats Kayla. I know you have been working a long time to place these. YOU are AWESOME!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's