KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Food going super fast!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yes. The mistake is assuming food consumption is smooth and unchanging. It's NOT. But, if you add up the Kibbles eaten since being removed from the box, a healthy, 0% Hungry cat will have eaten the same number of Kibbles no matter whether it was sleeping, sick, or starving, sometime in the past; assuming you did not use any potions or perma-pet it.
Thanks for your answers Smile well I did an experiment, separated a sick kitty alone with a bowl of food and made a small script to send me the food status every hour, at first day she ate 14% of the food bowl.

She was at 60% energy when I first rezzed her, so she had around 5 hours to eat before she sleeps for 8 hours then up and eating for more 8 hours then she slept again.
so she been awake for 13 hours to eat during the first 24 hours and the food reached 86%.

I know they don't eat exactly the same every day because it depends on their sleeping hours, but 14% is around 4 days food? I guess hungry kitties eat the normal rate PLUS 3 days food to compensate the 3 days food they starved.

So if you put a kitty in inventory for 3 days it is pointless because they will eat these 3 days food anyway when they have access to food.
And if you have a sick kitty, be sure to have around 14% of food bowl dedicated to it at its first day of recovery.
These are the conclusions I wanted to reach Wink and I hope I'm right.

I'm still at second day with my sick kitty, 12 hours passed and the food is at 84% so I guess she is eating at normal rate now because she is not very hungry anymore.

Thank you Saga and Tad for the help Wink
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's