KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
MOM:
? Adora Belle
Fur: Abyssinian - Black Silver
Eyes: Pink Ice (Mysterious|Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Mysterious
Ears: Soft Fold
Whiskers: Silver (Curious)
Size: Normal

? New Born Kitten

Fur: Maine Coon - Silver Tortoiseshell
Eyes: Odyssey Carnival (Curious|Big)
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis

DAD ? Hanford

KittyCatS! 3rd Birthday - Blue Berry
Fur: Genesis - Diamond IV
Eyes: Genesis Water (Curious|Big)
Whiskers: Silver (Guitar)
(04-04-2014 10:16 PM)Tarina Sewell Wrote: [ -> ]MOM:
? Adora Belle
Fur: Abyssinian - Black Silver
Eyes: Pink Ice (Mysterious|Big)
Ears: Soft Fold

? New Born Kitten

Fur: Maine Coon - Silver Tortoiseshell
Eyes: Odyssey Carnival (Curious|Big)

DAD ? Hanford

KittyCatS! 3rd Birthday - Blue Berry
Whiskers: Silver (Guitar)

Can you post mom's info (her mom, dad, etc as far back as you can)
hi
i dont see sassy whiskers on the list where do they fall on the traits list please
Fur: Genesis - Smokey IV
Eyes: Genesis Water (Curious|Small)
Ears: Pointed Soft Fold
Whiskers: White (Sassy)

thank you
(12-18-2011 07:27 AM)Saga Felix Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all,

I promised sooo long ago, that some day I'd get the lists done - and tadaa, here we go!
I created a collection of Google Docs with dominance order of traits, furs & eyes, plus a couple of other documents that people have been asking for.

The dominance-order lists are not done - they are a work in progress and always will be, as new furs and traits are released ever so often. That is why I finally (Thanks, Khea!) figured out Google Docs and "saw the light" - I can now update and correct everything, nothing gets outdated and no outdated notecards circulate the community Big Grin
You will find some of the newer furs etc. are missing, still - I have been gone from SL for a bit, so I rely on kind people to send me info so I can update Smile

Here's the links - I hope many will find them useful, and help keep them updated:

Saga's KittyCats Collection (All the documents in a folder)

The links for the individual documents are below:

Dominance Order, Eyes

Dominance Order, Furs

Dominance Order, Traits

Facts about KittyCatS Traits

Trait-Talk Transscript

Enjoy! <3

Saga

EDIT: Remember to refresh the page every now and again - some who use the documents a lot write to me with info that is already there, simply because they're looking at a cached (and hence outdated) version of the documents.

EDIT, may 2013: Tijakool Yiyuan made a cute little "shortcut" for the charts, for use when linking to them: http://saga.kittycats.de/ - thank you, Tija!

Was there really any need to put foul language in those transcripts? My 6 year old son was reading those with me. He knows better not to repeat the language but still... found them very informative.. thanks
Could we get the dreamy tail added to the traits list? There's a thread with a pretty clear pedigree showing it to be recessive to the Puff tail.

http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=16197
Eyes: Genesis Water (Mysterious|Big)
Shade: Illume
Tail: Sassy
Ears: Rounded
Whiskers: White (Light Wave)
-----
Mom:
Fur: Bengal - Charcoal
Eyes: Tapestry Allure (Mysterious|Big)
Shade: Illume
Tail: Swanky
Ears: Pointed Soft Fold
Whiskers: Black (Light Wave)
---------
Dad:
Tail: Sassy
Whiskers: White (Curious)
Just to keep the info about the charts collected in this thread, I will post a link to the thread I just started about Wendi & Charles taking over as managers of the charts:

http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=17478

As the post says, please send any future info for the charts to SagaKitty (Resident) in SL, or to SagaKittySL@gmail.com - it is an avatar that Wendi, Charles and myself can all use, and that can be used by any possible future helpers or managers of the charts.

Thanks to Liriel for ALL the hard work, and to Wendi & Charles for taking over!

Hugs,
Saga
Thanks sooooooo much to Saga, and to Wendi, Charles and all those who help maintain them. These charts are truly indispensable! Heart

One question: I have different links for some of the charts. How can I be sure that I have the latest versions?

Thanks in advance,

M
New Saga Chart Stuffs!! You've probably noticed some of the changes over the last month or so already, but there's more!! It's all right here: http://sagakitty.blogspot.ca/ !
http://sagakitty.blogspot.com works, too!

Updated signs went out today - if you didn't get yours and want one, you can find them at any of the sponsored links, or IM SagaKitty in-world or email SagaKittySL@gmail.com.

Watch for the new in-world tools and contest, coming soon!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's