KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Shade Traits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone have pictures of how the different shade options look? I know there are a few different ones besides natural. I'd be interested in a side by side look at the different varieties on the same fur type. Thanks!
I would be interested in this too.
(12-02-2011 12:02 PM)BittenInCA Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I would be interested in this too.

It would be more helpful, IMO, to know what the shades actually entail. They look so different on different coats. Illume is amazing on bengal silvers, the white parts glow a bit, but it's not overpowering. Illume on a Russian White or other basically white cat makes them look like a glowball, you can't see the cat for the glow. Illume on a black russian is barely discernible, but it's really pretty.
Here are some pics I just made for your reference. Enjoy and Happy Breeding! Smile
(Shown on Burmese Platinum Fur)

[Image: 7630108248_4e6d2156e7_b.jpg]

Shades are shown left to right in order of dominant to recessive.
Feel free to click on the pic and download the image for personal reference. Enjoy!
Twinkle twinkle little star!
Khea i would love if you could try find twinkle shade as well. All that is missing. wish you good luck finding it on a Platinum fur. Maybe somone have that you dont have to own just take a fast picture of?
Twinkle twinkle little star!
Khea i would love if you could try find twinkle shade as well. All that is missing. wish you good luck finding it on a Platinum fur. Maybe somone have that you dont have to own just take a fast picture of?
To me this is the best fur to showcase the different shades as well, I think it has the most noticeable changes from shade to shade.
(03-12-2012 09:56 PM)Charlotte Calael Wrote: [ -> ]Twinkle twinkle little star!

Yes I have it on a russian black and snow bengal but no burmese yet . Must be my next project I think Smile
(12-14-2011 04:40 PM)Khea Karas Wrote: [ -> ]Here are some pics I just made for your reference. Enjoy and Happy Breeding! Smile

[Image: 6512893163_cd963ce341_b.jpg]

Wow nice look,makes them look like they've been polished giving them a finishing sheen to the fur for the Glitter and the other one,the first one gives it a matt no gloss sheen..reminds me of the look I would achieve when I do my Folkart paintings. Great Breeding.. =)
(12-14-2011 04:40 PM)Khea Karas Wrote: [ -> ]Here are some pics I just made for your reference. Enjoy and Happy Breeding! Smile

Thank you so much for posting these pictures!!!! What a treat! It's really hard to see all the shades on the same fur usually, and it's really nice. You get to see how striking the interplay between shade and fur actually is.

I seem to remember reading about the settings for each shade somewhere.If I find it again I'll post it here.

I found the settings -they're in a notecard Nynaveve Wirefly compiled with all the available traits and has kindly shared. Since it hasn't been posted publicly, I'll ask first before posting them here.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's