KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: sick?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have to go off SL for a it until I get a new laptop....

I was wondering if I have to store my KittyCat in my inventory for a bit, first what would happen (she gets sick?) and secondly, if she gets sick, how do I get her better?

Thank you in advance for your comments.

-Arden Sirnah
Hello!

You just have to resume normal feeding (Kibble food) and it will take 7 days for full recorvery.

OR you can purchase the "Get Well Vitamins" from the KittyCats Main store for an instant recovery. :3
or you can buy the permapet potion and she will never get sick Smile
Why not send your cat to the KittyCatS cattery and leave a few bowls of food there, for her to eat. That way, she won't get sick in the first place.
If you're only talking about a couple weeks, it's probably cheapest to send the cats to the Cattery and purchase food there.

But if you might be months, storing the cat in inventory or the Cattery and not feeding it is cheapest.

The most secure solution is to store the cats in the Cattery. You can lose inventory, and their software can become out-of-date. By definition, cats in the Cattery can never be lost, for any reason, and are always up-to-date.

When you come back, if it's been a while, delete all copies of your Dock and get a fresh one from the Main Store when you're purchasing food. Once your cats have been eating for a week, they will no longer be sick.

Remember, though, that once the cat reaches 121 days of age, it will be too old to breed. So, if you're planning on being gone for over three months, your cheapest solution is to simply send the cats to the Menagerie.

The Perma-Pet option only saves you money if you can reasonably expect you'll still want THAT cat three or four YEARS into the future. And, the cheapest way to do that is to starve the cat (in inventory or Cattery) until it attains 121 days of age.
Thank you for the replies....I bought the Perma-Pet, But i'm not quite sure how to use it.

Can someone help with this? In my inventory it's boxed.

Again, Thank you.

-Arden
(06-25-2014 09:56 AM)Arden Sirnah Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the replies....I bought the Perma-Pet, But i'm not quite sure how to use it.

Can someone help with this?

Again, Thank you.

-Arden

how old is your kitten? Smile
(06-25-2014 09:58 AM)Gloria Marchant Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2014 09:56 AM)Arden Sirnah Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the replies....I bought the Perma-Pet, But i'm not quite sure how to use it.

Again, Thank you.

-Arden

She is 37 days old.Big Grin
(06-25-2014 09:59 AM)Arden Sirnah Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2014 09:58 AM)Gloria Marchant Wrote: [ -> ]

Again, Thank you.

-Arden

She is 37 days old.Big Grin

there are two kind of bottles, one for kittens 121 days old and more and another one for younger kittens, which one did you get?
oh I'm not sure. This is all new to me. How do I find out?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's