Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS Royal Kittens!!
07-23-2013, 11:10 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2013 11:11 PM by Kaitlyn Odigaunt.)
RE: KittyCatS Royal Kittens!!
(07-22-2013 10:05 AM)Equinox Pinion Wrote:  The whole world is awaiting the Royal Baby and all eyes are on this special occasion!!

Our Kitties alerted us that they TOO will be having some Royal Kittens!!! They thought you would enjoy your own little Royal Kitty!

So, starting August 1st through the 5th, yes, 5 whole days... you have the chance of your own Royal Baby Kitty!!!

Get your cats ready!!!

Every box born during that time has a change to be a special royal kitten, you can get only one per avatar. If you got your "dream" kitten below the costume you will be able to make a support ticket to take the costume away Smile

Good luck!!

Your KittyCatS Team

Terrific for those who have breeding cats...is there any way those of us who just have one kitty could get one?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2013, 06:15 AM
yea i've only got 4 breeding cats total, it'll be like, a one in a million shot of me getting one with just 2 boxes born durign that 5 days.
07-24-2013, 09:33 AM
(07-23-2013 11:10 PM)Kaitlyn Odigaunt Wrote:  
(07-22-2013 10:05 AM)Equinox Pinion Wrote:  The whole world is awaiting the Royal Baby and all eyes are on this special occasion!!

Our Kitties alerted us that they TOO will be having some Royal Kittens!!! They thought you would enjoy your own little Royal Kitty!

So, starting August 1st through the 5th, yes, 5 whole days... you have the chance of your own Royal Baby Kitty!!!

Get your cats ready!!!

Every box born during that time has a change to be a special royal kitten, you can get only one per avatar. If you got your "dream" kitten below the costume you will be able to make a support ticket to take the costume away Smile

Good luck!!

Your KittyCatS Team

Terrific for those who have breeding cats...is there any way those of us who just have one kitty could get one?

You could either buy one once they're born, or get a mate of breeding age for your cat!
07-24-2013, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2013 12:37 PM by Callie Cline.)
Hi Angela,

There are a few ways we've seen the community deal with this in the past. Some have gone to the "Love Shacks" on market sims and bought a pair for breeding just for this event. Others have put a "wanted" post in the forum in the "wanted" section.

Others have waited till some cats were born and bought ones that some people sold, and even others have had friends give them one. They also can be in raffles.

The way we offer it to the community is through the breeding, but after that... The community seems to have endless ways to get them.

Wishing you the best!
 Thanks given by: Whispers Magic , AmoreJade Cyberstar
07-24-2013, 03:47 PM
Awesome! Thank you! I'm crossing my fingers and toes and baking you treats! Big Grin
07-24-2013, 10:18 PM
Its My Birthday! RE: KittyCatS Royal Kittens!!
My RL birthday is July 31. What a lovely gift the royal baby would be. Looking forward to breeding my kitties! Thanks, KittyCatS team! Heart
08-01-2013, 08:28 PM
Omg I got one! I had two cats who just...well I was sure they weren't due to drop a baby..but sure enough! I got one!
New Born Kitten

Fur: Regal Royal - Duke
Eyes: Royal Sapphire (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Fussy
Ears: Curious
Whiskers: 2 Tone Black & White (Shape: Fussy)
Size: Normal

This makes my first special kitty since I now know what I'm doing (I had a "Dreams of Eire" I gave away not knowing what it was..lol)
08-01-2013, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2013 09:27 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
I love the Duke & Dutchess!
Thank you so much for bringing us this special birth Smile
I love the little details also such as the color difference in the toenails and the different crowns.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

08-02-2013, 03:06 AM
Thank you to KittyCats for passing my little brother a Royal kitten, we are both thrilled.

[Image: 9421562496_e583d1f3a6.jpg]

(Thank you to Skippy too.)

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-02-2013, 04:30 AM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2013 04:33 AM by Shamu077 Resident.)
(07-24-2013 12:35 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  Hi Angela,

There are a few ways we've seen the community deal with this in the past. Some have gone to the "Love Shacks" on market sims and bought a pair for breeding just for this event. Others have put a "wanted" post in the forum in the "wanted" section.

Others have waited till some cats were born and bought ones that some people sold, and even others have had friends give them one. They also can be in raffles.

The way we offer it to the community is through the breeding, but after that... The community seems to have endless ways to get them.

Wishing you the best!
Well, breeding them has not worked for me so far. 7 pairs bred since after Aug. 1 and still NO Royal kitten!

My GF got one her first try, otoh, a Royal Teacup from breeding two MegaPusses !

I am ready to just sell the rest of my 100% cats, and let someone with some luck get one.

Shamu

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)