Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

DraKitty Adoption Park
07-29-2013, 12:15 PM
RE: DraKitty Adoption Park
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) (`'·.¸(`'·.¸ U P D A T E ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´) (¨*•.¸ (¨*•.¸`•.¸

I have decided that the way I was dealing with Elders wasn't right! So I have updated the first post to share our new "Life Cycle" system regarding all pets in the center! Big Grin

Hope to see you guys there!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2013, 05:03 PM

I bet you guys thought this place was a gone... Nope! We're still going! I updated the front page, we had a donation box error as well as the fact the donation box did NOT count accumulative donations, but rather largest lump sum donated. However, a nice person who wants to remain anonymous for anti-begger reasons, bought us a NEW donation system! The donation contest AND Lottery will be set to end on September 1st!!!

We also have some new boxed, live, and elder kitties for you to come and check out! Big Grin

hope to see you guys there!!! Big Grin
10-21-2013, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 07:38 PM by Tagihashi Resident.)

Okay!!! so major major update!!!

DRAKITTY ADOPTIONS HAS MOVED! The new location surl is posted on the front page! While the area of the adoption center has been severely downsized... it definitely looks more like a small park where the cats may roam the parcel freely with their permapetted friends! Big Grin YEY!

So the first post of this thread has also been updated. There is now a permanent donation contest and the about to retire list has been removed.

The second post now contains information of what kittys are up for adoption due to the fact that the adoption park parcel now includes non adoptable pets. Also, the list of what kitties have been adopted is now up to date.

Also, I will not be putting Boxed kitties up for adoption to keep the parcel looking lively and not full of pictures. Smile

I certainly hope to see you guys around!! Big Grin Come check out the autumn scenery at the park! Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)