Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

DraKitty Adoption Park
07-15-2013, 12:28 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 07:05 PM by Tagihashi Resident.)
Heart DraKitty Adoption Park
[Image: 1css.png]

Hello there!

I am glad to see you have taken an interest in Drakitty Adoption Park! Either you are looking to adopt or you are second guessing dumping your KittyCats! in the Menagerie, well, you couldn't have come to a better spot! Let me tell you about DraKitty Adoption Park! :D

The present parcel was donated and dedicated by Anannsul Resident in July 1, 2013 to the DraKitty Anti-Menagerie Rescue Foundation. Because we are starting off, we are not bringing in enough donation to actually make any money contributions to any type of RL Animal Rescue society, BUT that is the plan! So, not only will you save KittyCats from the Menagerie, but you will be helping real animals as well! We are responsible for protecting unwanted or Menagerie bound KittyCats! and we attempt to find them new homes. We house: boxed, live, and elder kitties. We believe that even kittens with "low" traits have a chance at a life. Our Parcel is a safe haven for these beautiful primmed creatures.

To keep our adoption center fresh we have a "Life Cycle" system. We birth a few boxes and let them grow to elders. When the kitties reach 300-350 days old we retire them. We then put them on the list to permapet. (all cats retired WILL be permapetted!) However, this doesn't mean they become unadoptable. Some permapetted cats will still be up for adoption, but the fee significantly rises. Why waste over 1k on a cat maybe no one will want? Because we believe all creatures have a chance at a life!

We invite you to come and visit us. Take a look around and see if maybe you can find it in your heart to give kittens another chance.

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) (`'·.¸(`'·.¸ P R I C I N G & A D O P T I O N / S U R R E N D E R ~ I N F O ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´) (¨*•.¸ (¨*•.¸`•.¸

Boxed and Live KittyCats - L$170
The pricing of boxed and live kittycats are the same price as a bowl of food. The reason we did this, is so the rest of our kitties can stay well fed.

Elders - L$99

Retired - ( pricing coming soon but it is planned to be at the least half of the price of permapetting )

The processes of adoption is simple. Our pets are NOT up for auto-sale. We work exactly like a real adoption center. You must visit the facility, visit with the pet you want to adopt, and fill out the form for adoption. If your form is accepted, you pay the fee and take fluffy home. :3

I'm sure surrendering to "an adoption center" sounds sketchy or more like I may be trying to hoard, but I assure you that my goal is to find every kitty surrendered to DraKitty Adoption park a home! Okay, so you're willing to give it a shot!? :D YEY! We take all types of kitties of different sizes, ages. We'll even take em if they are sick! At this point, we are unable to offer any money for your pets. :( so surrendering would be something from your heart, but we do fully intend to eventually get this center going so we can offer a little something for your surrender. You can either send the kitty directly to Tagihashi Resident, OR drop it in our surrender chest located in the center. Kitties already 250-300 days old will not go directly for permapetting, they will stay in the center for 50 days before being putting on the list for permapetting.

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) (`'·.¸(`'·.¸ C O N T E S T S ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´) (¨*•.¸ (¨*•.¸`•.¸

Every month we will have a donation contest! Our goal is to reach L$ 10,000. When the month is over we look at how much has been made and divide it towards the needs and prizes!

- If we make less than L$ 2,450. The donations will go towards Permapetting one Kitty and food.
- If we make L$ 2,450; The donations will go towards permapetting one Kitty - Top donor will win 500, 2nd place donor will win 300, and 3rd place donor will win 150.
- If we make half of the donation goal, The Donations will go towards Permapetting One Kitty - Buying 10 bowls of food - Top donor will win 1,000; 2nd place donor will win 600, 3rd place donor will win 300
- If we reach our donation goal, The donations will go towards permapetting One Kitty - buying 20 bowls of food - Top donor will win 2,000; 2nd place donor will win 1,500; 3rd place will win 1,000

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) (`'·.¸(`'·.¸ C O N T A C T ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´) (¨*•.¸ (¨*•.¸`•.¸

Do NOT contact me through this site. This is for informational purpose only! Please, visit us in Second Life! Your taxi is below!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fox%20Valley/178/147/22
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Olgita Ruby , Sara Franco , Jelly Supply
07-15-2013, 02:06 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 07:28 PM by Tagihashi Resident.)
RE: DraKitty Adoption Park
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) (`'·.¸(`'·.¸ U P . F O R . A D O P T I O N ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´) (¨*•.¸ (¨*•.¸`•.¸

Amelie 71 Days old
Barnaby 71 Days old
Ciocolata 250 Days old
Darwin 95 Days old
Drewyr 186 Days old
Eliza 95 Days old
Maureen 63 Days old
Paisley 84 Days old

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) (`'·.¸(`'·.¸ C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´) (¨*•.¸ (¨*•.¸`•.¸

July 17, 2013
[+] Risa found a home today!
[+] Artemis was readopted by her previous owner!
[+] Lochlann was readopted by his previous owner!

July 22, 2013
[+] Jav found a home!

August 17, 2013
[+] Napayshni found a home!

September 11, 2013
[+] Ginger found a home!!
07-15-2013, 06:50 AM
this idea is wonderful, thank you for starting this. I look forward to stopping by and seeing the kitties Smile

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
07-15-2013, 07:50 PM
I am so glad you think so! Big Grin
07-16-2013, 04:05 AM
Awesome idea. I will definitely be stopping by to see the kittys.

bethie's kittys
07-16-2013, 04:45 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2013 07:43 PM by Tagihashi Resident.)
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) (`'·.¸(`'·.¸ U P D A T E ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´) (¨*•.¸ (¨*•.¸`•.¸

Just a quick update! The parcel owner got us a bigger (and I think better) building. We are no longer located in the glass building. We are located in the big building (not small wooden one ) on the other side of the playground! I will update the url later. x.x so sleepy. zzzzzz
07-17-2013, 12:56 AM
~~~ U P D A T E ~~~
The lm on the first post has been updated! Big Grin
07-21-2013, 12:40 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2013 07:44 PM by Tagihashi Resident.)
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) (`'·.¸(`'·.¸ N E W ~ A D D I T I O N S ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´) (¨*•.¸ (¨*•.¸`•.¸

Got 3 new Surrenders in! One of them is in the spotlight! check first post for details! Big Grin Come by the shop to check them out!

Also, 11 days left on the elders before they up for being permapetted! Please come by and give these guys a chance at a home! Big Grin
07-22-2013, 11:48 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2013 07:45 PM by Tagihashi Resident.)
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) (`'·.¸(`'·.¸ C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´) (¨*•.¸ (¨*•.¸`•.¸

Jav has just been adopted! Congrats to jav and his new family! Big Grin
07-24-2013, 07:46 PM

There are a few elders that are still looking for homes! They have 7 days left before becoming unadoptable! Don't let these cuties pass you by!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)