Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Suggestion: Full sets of Special Kitties
05-15-2011, 08:33 PM
Suggestion: Full sets of Special Kitties
Thank you KittyCatS team. The RFL kittens are playful and beautiful works of art. Heart

May I ask that you consider selling collectable cats in SETS. For instance, I would have happily paid 5000 for all 4 cats without having to go through the trading process - maybe more.

I know it's impossible to please everyone. Thank you for listening to my suggestion.

Lyr
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2011, 09:17 AM
RE: Suggestion: Full sets of Special Kitties
My other request would be to have them maybe not random gender. The Leprecats were sold as males, females, and as a couple. I know that was for the special Leprekitty chance, but it was so nice not to have to stress about the gender of the kitty.

What I purchased on Saturday were two fall males. What I have now are a winter male and a spring female, which is fine as anything orange isn't going to be on the top of my favorite list. I will admit to the fun in trading and swapping, but the level of stress involved when you find you have TWO of a color you don't like (after paying 1k apiece for them) and then finding out they are both boys is high. I will admit the swapping this time was amazingly easy, and done within about five minutes on Saturday in group chat, but I haven't always found it so easy in the past (specifically thinking about the Valentine's Day kitties.)

I agree with Lyr in knowing you can't please everyone, but I figured I would add my two cents worth.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this."
05-16-2011, 06:29 PM
RE: Suggestion: Full sets of Special Kitties
thank you both for your input.

we try to consider things like the fun many ppl have in the swapping process and other things when we release collections and do try also to make them each release a bit different. so thank you for your input. we know we can't please everyone but we hope everyone knows we listen and do hope to please as many as we can Smile

we have some fun ideas for down the road with different things including collection cats and hope you will like those when they happen and again your input is valuable AND much appreciated, so thank you again!

callie

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)