Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

? Vampires Projects<3?? Cat Crawfield ^V^my new baby Vamp(Dreamy Tail. Latte W)
07-04-2013, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2013 01:17 PM by Maxwell Grantly.)
RE: Vampires at Black & White Russian(step by step):::Mandred & Vampi room ;)
I said I would post the pictures of my vampire cat collection. I am still working on getting the passion-colour eye into this combination. I am afraid that luck simply hasn't been on my side. I keep getting the wrong sex or the wrong combination of genes. Since I do not use milk, this is taking a very long time.

This is Vampy, one of my earlier vampire-eared Russian Blacks.

[Image: 9208433789_dfe0d0be57_o.jpg]

This is Fang. He is currently my favourite vampire-eared kitten because I love the bright green eyes on the black fur. It makes the eyes seem quite startling and penetrating. I call this green-eyed/Russian Black/vampire-eared combination a "Goblin" cat. Just yesterday, I got another vampire-eared Russian Black with this eye colour. I called that kitten "Goblin" and gave it to Skippy, my little brother, as a present.

[Image: 9211214594_e743d52a44_o.jpg]

This is Sinister. She was the first ever vampire-eared Russian Black that I bred. I am now trying to get passion eyes into the combination.

[Image: 9208433769_5768cb9b40_o.jpg]

When I saw the purple eyes, I feel in love with the startling colour combination. He is only two days old, just wait till he becomes an adult and you get a chance to see his powerful purple eyes. I called him Prince, obviously, because of the "Purple Rain" song of the same name. I wonder if you can work out the reason why his mate is called Apollonia.

[Image: 9211214536_0f7e36846e_o.jpg]

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Vampiva Belfire
07-04-2013, 04:32 PM
(07-04-2013 01:12 PM)Maxwell Grantly Wrote:  I said I would post the pictures of my vampire cat collection. I am still working on getting the passion-colour eye into this combination. I am afraid that luck simply hasn't been on my side. I keep getting the wrong sex or the wrong combination of genes. Since I do not use milk, this is taking a very long time.

This is Vampy, one of my earlier vampire-eared Russian Blacks.

[Image: 9208433789_dfe0d0be57_o.jpg]

This is Fang. He is currently my favourite vampire-eared kitten because I love the bright green eyes on the black fur. It makes the eyes seem quite startling and penetrating. I call this green-eyed/Russian Black/vampire-eared combination a "Goblin" cat. Just yesterday, I got another vampire-eared Russian Black with this eye colour. I called that kitten "Goblin" and gave it to Skippy, my little brother, as a present.

[Image: 9211214594_e743d52a44_o.jpg]

This is Sinister. She was the first ever vampire-eared Russian Black that I bred. I am now trying to get passion eyes into the combination.

[Image: 9208433769_5768cb9b40_o.jpg]

When I saw the purple eyes, I feel in love with the startling colour combination. He is only two days old, just wait till he becomes an adult and you get a chance to see his powerful purple eyes. I called him Prince, obviously, because of the "Purple Rain" song of the same name. I wonder if you can work out the reason why his mate is called Apollonia.

[Image: 9211214536_0f7e36846e_o.jpg]

Hi! Maxwell. I am sure that the pic answer youWink. Good choosen nameHeart.
Ty, for post your vampire collection kitties(I like) Wink, but I have curious , if you can know what colour of eyes hide genesis earth? and all your kitties black russians is the same family cat tree?
Lucky Irish Clover at black russian awesome and purple rain is so prettyHeart
My tips for you is not make you push with the time, remember that next generations can show you more traits(special recessives). Passion colour is dominant, it is very nice to us.
I am not expert but I am so emotional with my cattery and the cattery of my love, I love spend time checking it, i<3 cattery online to check pedigree of our kitties Heart.
Other matter is that we cannot control the gender(new born) and can happen that show you other furs in the way of your project and not is a mistake (visible fur and hidden fur/traits visibles & traits hidden) . My best wishes for you at his project and be pacience MaxwellWink.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[Image: RP2j5FV.gif]?
?my Passion Kitties^V^ project come true?
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly
07-04-2013, 05:32 PM
To answer your first question, one of my recessive genes to my Genesis Earth is "Purple Rain" the other one is unknown but I am 100% sure it is not Passion.

To answer your second question, the two Genesis Earth vampires come from the same family tree. The Lucky Irish Clover and Purple Rain vampires come from two different family trees and are unrelated to each other.

Yes, although I am trying to get Passion into the eye colour, I do find the Lucky Irish Clover and Purple Rain both to be most attractive.

I've got to be patient - I have been working on this project for 143 days now. I am still a long way from my target.

08-17-2013, 11:52 AM
RE: Mandred ? Vampi room "Gallery II" ;)
Gallery II .......ready Big Grin

http://vampiva.wix.com/passionkitties-ma...gallery-ii

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[Image: u9m2.png] Passion Kitties - memories
08-23-2013, 05:17 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2013 07:19 PM by Vampiva Belfire.)
RE: My SailorZaphir(Ocicat Blue with Royal Zapphire:::Mandred ? Vampi room
Happy dancesAngel, I got Royal Sapphire in my second breeding wit my Royalty couple, is so lovelyHeart. I gone login to awake my couple royalty hihi, only thinking in the moment of waiting, zaphir, zaphir &&& yay!! , I wish to next breeding make perfect shape eyes with this colourBlush, to see more details in this beautiful colour eyes , is so blue deepHeart . I believe that can be gorgeous in all fursWink

[Image: 9fk5.png]

? SailorZaphir

? 0 days ? 0% ? 97% ? 88% ?? 1%

Fur: Ocicat - Blue
Eyes: Royal Sapphire (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Flair
Tail: Boo Boo
Ears: Curious
Whiskers: White (Shape: Mysterious)
Size: 12 cm (4.7 inch)

Version: 1.32
Owner: Vampiva Belfire
ID: 33f0005f-0487-b42f-b42d-42c03933e45b
?????????????????????????????
MOM: Duchess of Cambridge^V^
Regal Royal - Dutchess
Fur: Ocicat - Blue
Eyes: Odyssey Rainbow (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Glitter
Tail: Frisky
Ears: Rounded
Whiskers: White (Shape: Plush)

DAD: Duke of Cambridge^V^
Regal Royal - Duke
Fur: Balinese - Cream Lynx
Eyes: Odyssey Sublime (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Flair
Tail: Curious
????????????????

08-24-2013, 06:41 AM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2013 07:18 AM by Mandred Blackadder.)
RE: My SailorZaphir(Ocicat Blue with Royal Zapphire:::Mandred ? Vampi room
She was born August 23,2013. Our SL Passion Day Anniversary August 23,2008 (married 5 years and 1.000 more hehe) woot woot Sailor Zaphir, wonderful gift, she is mine, mine now Big Grin

[Image: u9m2.png] Passion Kitties - memories
10-25-2013, 03:31 AM
RE: My two beautiful present(big hugss süsse Tawnni):::Mandred ? Vampi room
[Image: x01q.png]

[Image: k8xp.png]

I would like sharing with the KC communityHeart
my two new lovely babys(kittens), they are sweetly gorgeous,
present from ??my good friend Tawnni??.
Sie ist super süsse!! xoxoxoxoHeart ,
gracias(thanks/ viele danke), amiga mia!Wink

Thanks given by: Tawnni Tigerpaw
10-25-2013, 04:40 AM
RE: My two beautiful present(big hugss süsse Tawnni):::Mandred ? Vampi room
Nicely photographed. Well done.

Smile

11-02-2013, 04:29 AM
RE: ?Sweet?my new baby(super sweet new fur):::?Passion Kitties - room
[Image: gncn.png]

I fallen in love again,
touched me so sweet autumn from my kitties.
She is divine, 100% CUTE & teacupHeart

? Sweet^V^

? 0 days ? 0% ? 94% ? 56% ?? 0%

Fur: American Shorthair - Brown & White Patch
Eyes: Genesis Meadow (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Size: 12 cm (4.7 inch) - Teacup

Version: 1.36
Owner: Vampiva Belfire

01-30-2014, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2014 12:25 PM by Vampiva Belfire.)
RE: Damon Salvatore(The Vampire Diaries) Vampire Blush Quartz?Passion Kitties - room
HeartMy project continued, never end for the moment that go on sl hihi, I got blush quartz in Vampire finally, big ty!Heart
my best friend Tawnni??Wink because all start with Domenic Dumare(his gift to me)Smile.
I dreamy his colour eyes in my vampires russian(I wish it in russian white too- in progress ), i<3 russians special white & black(white for my hubby-his fav fur)
My new vampires generations 2014, Damon Salvatore & Vampyrella (they are sharing genealogical tree).
Have projects is the more more fun to me at KittyCats, believe in dreams, xoxo lovely communityHeart

[Image: fae0.png]

[Image: vfqi.png] Vampyrella with fussy tail * hide blush quartz

Thanks given by: Tawnni Tigerpaw

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)