Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

my cat changed sex????
02-21-2013, 08:57 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2013 02:18 PM by Oceanna Caliera.)
my cat changed sex????
Hi everybody, i have a weird problem here.

feb 19th night, my 2 female (Freezia and Amandine) were almost ready to have kitten, (they were 96% and their partners 100%)...i went to sleep....when i logged in yesterday morning (feb 20th) i received a message telling me i have 2 kitten, but i only see 1 box...i never found the other....but thats not all......when i click on the box i see it tolds me that the mother is Freezia and the father is Amandine lolllllllll 2 female ????

and now this morning feb 21st, above Amandine's head...now she's a male???? what happened????? lollllllllllll and where is my other kitten?

i'm all fucked up

someone can help me understand plzzz?? Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2013, 03:19 PM
RE: my cat changed sex????
Omg!
That sounds totally strange and hilarious indeed XD
I'd file a ticket including their ID's and the story behind it if I was you Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Oceanna Caliera
02-21-2013, 07:11 PM
Kayleigh thx for your reply, i guess a thing like that happened only to me lollllllllll. I sent a message to the support team...now let's wait for the answer. Smile
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan
02-21-2013, 07:28 PM
(02-21-2013 07:11 PM)Oceanna Caliera Wrote:  Kayleigh thx for your reply, i guess a thing like that happened only to me lollllllllll. I sent a message to the support team...now let's wait for the answer. Smile

Lol I'm so curious now!

Retro Kitties Showroom »

02-21-2013, 09:01 PM
Oh wow how crazy! I am curious now as well!!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-21-2013, 09:16 PM
Charm stopped asking me to help he pair kitties when she realized my eyesight is too poor to see the difference between the little icons. I like the Cattery because they're in separate lists and I don't have to squint.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-21-2013, 10:50 PM
ahahah well i swear...AmanDine was a little girl...i bought that little girl for my male cats...both of them needed a female....and my husband can tell also...it was the female icon above her head and now shes a boy ahahah.....freezia and AmanDine had 2 kitten i had only one the other i dont know where it is...loll
02-24-2013, 03:20 PM
I had a kitty change sex with the last update... it was a girl up until it came time to breed.... then it was a boy (this coincided with the update to 1.30)

~ Luna's Lucky KittyCatS ~
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cr.../73/120/21
02-25-2013, 08:42 PM
this happened to me too I swear I know that i opened 2 kitties so i can breed them together, was so happy such a perfect pair it was and two days ago I noticed they were BOTH boys ..... and I cant prove anything now but I could have sworn one of them was a girl 1000000000% percent before I unpacked it
02-25-2013, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2013 09:11 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
Now more people are mentioning it I might had that twice.
I bred a couple till I had sibs to unwrap at the same time.
After being unwrapped and a few days later they turned out to be the same gender.
This is not something that happened ever to me but at that time, this was before update 1.30, I thought I saw it wrong and accepted my line died by my own mistake.
But this might have effected me too now I hear this happens more often.
If it happened to me this was about the time the release gender before birth was launched and I never had such before.
I doubted myself more than considering that this could be the case to be honest.
One time just recently it happened why I was so happy I could get the parents back via the menagerie bottle to make me the gender I needed to continue my line.

Retro Kitties Showroom »

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)