Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS 2013 Love Collection
02-07-2013, 01:20 PM
KittyCatS 2013 Love Collection
Presenting the KittyCatS Love 2013 Colllection
The BugS! & The BeeS!

Do you remember hearing about "The Birds & The Bees" when you were younger? Well... it's NOT true... it's really"The BugS! & The BeeS!" that makes the world go round. And if you don't agree these KittyCatS! will show you!

This was an extremely fun collection for us to create for you and we hope during this season of love, they warm your hearts and remind you to LoVe all YEAR LONG!!!

We all need LoVe, we all love LoVe, and sharing LoVe is music for the soul!!! Spread some KittyCatS love with these adorable little "BugS & BeeS!"

[Image: new-love-bee-ad-sm.jpg]

Buzzing their way around, fluttering about, singing sweetly as they collect pollen to make honey.... This collection brings to life the beautiful and fun life of a "Bee". Complete with whimsical antennas and little stinger tails (that only inject LOVE) these adorable, HARMLESS, bees are really the Bee's Knees!

The Love Bees are colorfully cute and we hope you enjoy them in your homes & gardens!

[Image: new-love-bug-ad-sm.jpg]

Shiny, flamboyant, bright and beautiful, these little bugs inspired by the many expressions of love are waiting to bring some of that into your world. The Poet, The Artist, The Lover, The Writer... and somehow The Rock Star and The Diva got their way in... I guess to add some craziness to the mix!

Carefully created to bring the essence of a "Bug" into the body of a KittyCat, we hope you enjoy these fun LoVe BugS!

KittyCatS -BugS & BeeS! Fast Facts!

* are the KittyCatS BugS & BeeS! transferable- yes!
* do they come with food? yes! they come with one week food, 5% love vitamins, one love drop!
* do they come with the collars? - No
* can I buy more than one? - yes!
* can i sell or trade them? - yes!
* do they pass on their coats/eyes/tails/ears? -the BugS & BeeS! traits do not pass on, however the new Blush shade and the new eyes Prismatic and Odyssey Slush CAN. They are a specially designed collectible cat with random Genesis KittyCat traits which have the potential to pass their hidden traits like any other Genesis KittyCat. They can carry the genes of the new traits and furs that can only be discovered through breeding.

GET THEM HERE!!!!!

KittyCatS Main Store

KittyCatS goes Wild West

©2013 KittyCatS! all rights reserved. All names, titles, and text © KittyCatS! and may not be used without permission.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: CatWoman Beverly , Kayleigh McMillan , Jelly Supply
02-07-2013, 07:06 PM
RE: KittyCatS 2013 Love Collection
This is by far my favorite Limited Edition kitties!

Thank you so much KittyCats Team!! Heart

Giulia
02-07-2013, 08:49 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 09:30 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
I was blown away by this cute design!
To be honest this was so not expected by me and it is one of my very favorite designs as well.
I quit collecting kitties but after these WOW I feel the groove again Smile
What a fantastic, orginal idea and so well crafted, I love them Heart

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

02-07-2013, 10:04 PM
These kitties are so super cute! I love them, and such an adorable concept, I just wish they came in toy and teacup size so I can tote around a little baby bumblebee! Smile I think they're bright, fun, and really represent the spring season coming up! Heart Definitely my favorite Valentine release by far!

[Image: ohdeersig.gif]
KittyCatS History Thread
02-07-2013, 11:10 PM
They are simply adorable and very creative! and the TOEIES!!! OMG just to much cute *head asplodes*

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-07-2013, 11:55 PM
WOW!! They are soooo cute! Thank you so much. I can hardly wait to get home ( on holiday) and buy all of them. I agree I think they are my favorite ones so far as well. Hugs for creating them. What fun!! Big GrinBig Grin
02-08-2013, 04:20 AM
Simply LOVE them all ! Heart

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
[Image: bannieretrupetite.png]
Friendly KittyCatS market & auction site. French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German spoken

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)