Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Winterland prince or princess wanted :)
01-15-2013, 05:04 PM
Winterland prince or princess wanted :)
Hi there... does anyone have a winterland prince or princess? I am relatively new to the kitties and I play a winter snow elf in a roleplay land and would like to have a small collection of wintery/snow/ice type kitties. I saw on the website that the King and Queen give a prince or princess and it sounds so adorable. Please let me know if you have one for reasonable price, I would like it as a pet and not to breed.

Thank you so much! Heart

Snow
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: Winterland prince or princess wanted :)
I have a live winterland prince if u r interested just im me Smile
Viviana Zerbino

(01-15-2013 05:04 PM)SnowelleNighthall Resident Wrote:  Hi there... does anyone have a winterland prince or princess? I am relatively new to the kitties and I play a winter snow elf in a roleplay land and would like to have a small collection of wintery/snow/ice type kitties. I saw on the website that the King and Queen give a prince or princess and it sounds so adorable. Please let me know if you have one for reasonable price, I would like it as a pet and not to breed.

Thank you so much! Heart

Snow
01-16-2013, 03:25 AM
Big Grin RE: Winterland prince or princess wanted :)
Hi Snow!

I have a Prince of Winterland still in it's box. I'm not sure if you want it to breed or only as part of your decor Smile

Let me know if you are interested!

Giulia Heart

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)