01-05-2013, 11:56 PM
RE: MEGA-PATRON-AUCTION-DELUXE-61-PANELS
want[/align]y

Qbee Kitties Shop - My KittyCatS Shop

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 12:31 PM
A couple of hours until auction, if you havent previewed the cats and maybe made some notes on what you are after, then its about time now Smile
01-06-2013, 01:36 PM
(01-03-2013 10:34 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  With all do respect for the circumstances I believe an auction rule is to breed a cat at least one time and eventually sell the OS on an auction.
I feel if peoples direct breeds are auctioned they should at least be given the opportunity to buy that breed back and be notified up front.
A lot of work went in my kitties.
I hope you and Saga will handle this mindful also if it concerns direct breeds of others.
Because I believe I should not need to buy my own breed back via an auction, as you suggested me to do, there are some auction ethics which should be respected also under these circumstances.
I even offered to pay more for that breed than it went for at that auction where you bought it from me.

EDIT Thank you very much for being mindful I'm happy to have him back good luck with the auction!

Hi Kay,
I think this was an unofficial rule made to stop people buying cats at say the love shack or in a store then put them up for sale at auction the same day. I'm sure Rocky has bred this cat at least once, and if not, he didn't deliberately buy it with the intention to resell that same day. Once you sell a cat, its sold...you no longer can control how the buyer uses the cat and if they decide to sell it at a later date, after they have finished using it, I don't see a problem. Besides I have a couple of cats in this same auction...Im happy for Rocky to get some cash for them, after all I sold them to him so they are his now..not mine. Sorry but I don't agree with your point here.

[Image: v9rl.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-06-2013, 03:44 PM
(01-06-2013 01:36 PM)Khea Karas Wrote:  
(01-03-2013 10:34 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  With all do respect for the circumstances I believe an auction rule is to breed a cat at least one time and eventually sell the OS on an auction.
I feel if peoples direct breeds are auctioned they should at least be given the opportunity to buy that breed back and be notified up front.
A lot of work went in my kitties.
I hope you and Saga will handle this mindful also if it concerns direct breeds of others.
Because I believe I should not need to buy my own breed back via an auction, as you suggested me to do, there are some auction ethics which should be respected also under these circumstances.
I even offered to pay more for that breed than it went for at that auction where you bought it from me.

EDIT Thank you very much for being mindful I'm happy to have him back good luck with the auction!

Hi Kay,
I think this was an unofficial rule made to stop people buying cats at say the love shack or in a store then put them up for sale at auction the same day. I'm sure Rocky has bred this cat at least once, and if not, he didn't deliberately buy it with the intention to resell that same day. Once you sell a cat, its sold...you no longer can control how the buyer uses the cat and if they decide to sell it at a later date, after they have finished using it, I don't see a problem. Besides I have a couple of cats in this same auction...Im happy for Rocky to get some cash for them, after all I sold them to him so they are his now..not mine. Sorry but I don't agree with your point here.

Agreed, Khea. Smile Once you sell it, its done. You no longer have rights on it. Just like anything in RL.

On a separate note, good luck Rocky, I'll try to be there, see what I can steal from you. Wink
01-06-2013, 06:24 PM
Ahhhhhhh thank you all for making this one helluva last auction for me! I was so happy to see that so many came out for this, i had 80 people in chat range at one point, Chelle says 81, which is a crazy amount of people. Thank you Saga for making this happend, this was awesome! And thank you all for being so prepared with knowing with what you were after, that totally made this go right on time.

I wont forget this ever <3
 Thanks given by: Charlotte Calael , Sanura Snowpaw , penfold83 Resident
01-06-2013, 06:58 PM
Rainbow RE: MEGA-PATRON-AUCTION-DELUXE-61-PANELS
Rocky & Saga;

Thank you for the best Auction. Epic cats & Saga keep on schedual. It was a blast!! We will miss you Rocky.... And I hope you come back. Thank you againHeart
01-06-2013, 09:53 PM
Very EPIC! auction, great job to Saga for pulling it off. Only Rocky & Saga can draw in a crowd that at a couple of times (with the help from some who know who they are) left us speachless.

"You're just jealous because the kitties only talk to me."
01-06-2013, 10:14 PM
It was quite an epic auction and great to be able to see!! I hope we will still see you around from time to time Rocky either way you will be missed!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
01-07-2013, 12:07 AM
Certainly an event for the Kitty history books! One hell of a way to go out, congrats Rocky and Saga for pulling it off!

[Image: 7884046580_9ba4a7cbb5_n.jpg]

Marketplace Store

United Catteries Store
01-07-2013, 02:56 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 02:56 AM by Saga Felix.)
Ah, I wrote my "post-auction-appreciation-post" for you all in Rocky's thread in the general forum before seeing the posts here

- here it is: http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.ph...808&page=2

Thanks to you all - I do not think I will ever forget this auction <3

-Saga

Saga's Google Docs - Click here

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)