Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
02-18-2016, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2016 04:16 PM by Tad Carlucci.)
RE: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Added a section on having a friend feed your cats while you're on vacation.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2016, 03:32 PM
Removed 'currently offline' marks for the Manual pages.
01-09-2017, 04:50 PM
So I get the Heart is love - you need it at 100% but how in the heck do you get them there? My cat's are at 0% and it makes me sad. All else is good. They are happy and get plenty of rest and have food.
Find all posts by this user
01-09-2017, 04:52 PM
Are they still little kittens? They don't start gaining love until 7 days when they are all grown up. I love the kitten phase, they are so cute and can ride on your shoulder until the last few days.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Minerva Treat
09-05-2019, 03:37 AM
Hey. How to get a fancie cat?
09-05-2019, 06:10 AM
(09-05-2019 03:37 AM)Ylivanna Resident Wrote:  Hey. How to get a fancie cat?

Everything you need to know is here https://kittycats.ws/cats/fancies.php
But basically collect either 10 Diamonds or 20 Rubies or 30 Emeralds, collect them in the correct jewel box you pick up for free and the store and when you have enough you can convert to a Fancie Cat.
Jewels are obtained randomly by breeding, will be dropped with your box or by buying or trading on the secondary markets
There a forum section for buying/selling and trading https://kittycats.ws/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=31

Alternatively some breeders sell the Fancies so its worth looking around.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Ylivanna Resident
09-05-2019, 07:47 AM
Added
09-27-2019, 08:14 AM
Updated information about

* Dominance charts
* Index of trait discussions
* Index of discoveries and retirements

Removed references to Saga's charts and auction calendars, which have fallen by the way-side.
 Thanks given by: ShannonSpoonhunter Resident , Ivy Norsk
09-28-2019, 11:32 AM
Hi Tad, I looked over your updates to the FAQ (thank you for keeping this page up to date) and I wanted to comment on one thing.

Quote:These charts are maintained by a small group of workers. They make every effort to keep the documents accurate and up-to-date. If you feel you found an error, contact them by sending personal message to
KittyCatsProofs Resident.

The KittyCatsProofs Resident avatar/account was originally set up by Reven Rosca. She has moved off the team and I was invited to replace her. I never use the KittyCatsProofs Resident avatar or account. When I first started I tried logging in and, that was fine, but google's 2-step verification process immediately kicked in to notice that Reven and I do not live in the same place, so it wouldn't let me access the documents. I've never logged in to the KittyCats Proofs accounts since. I do not know how often Arwen Swordthain checks it. I have access to google docs under my own Ivy Norsk account and that's how I work. I am happy to respond to IMs and Private messages here or in-world and so is Arwen Swordthain.

It is possible that we should have a discussion about the wording on the front page of the proof charts.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
09-28-2019, 12:24 PM
So none of you check the Forum's PM inbox for the avatar, and you don't use it to update the OP? What I'm concerned about is how people should contact you for errors and omissions, not what you have to do to actually update the Google documents (which I consider and internal matter for you and not really for public discussion). If you want me to change the FAQ, let me know.

Updating your documents is good, too.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)