Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Suggestion(?)
04-18-2011, 06:36 PM
Suggestion(?)
Not sure why this is, so I figure I would ask.

Between the two sections of shelves with new kitty bundles on them for sale in the main store, there is a little area with a shopping cart and food and such.

Is there a reason that none of the food/drink there for the kitties is set to sell?
It seems natural to have the products on display right there where someone would buy a new kitten, and I do remember being a little confused about it when I first got Lilly.

As a display, it's great, but it does seem a bit odd that you can't purchase any of the items.

From a marketing standpoint, I can understand why you'd want customers to go over to where the food is sold, but even with that in mind, having the static display where you buy the kittens seems a bit confusing.

Just some thoughts.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2011, 10:17 PM
RE: Suggestion(?)
thanks neural Smile

it was going to originally go in the food section, then someone said, "oh put it in the kitties section so ppl can see the cute food" lol. perhaps it would be better where the food is Smile

the reason it's not set for sale it's a little shadow box decor thing. i guess since all the kitties come with food i never thought about ppl wanting to buy food from there.

thanks again for the input and your feedback Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)