Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

NEW Collectible Menagerie KittyCatS!
11-14-2012, 02:27 AM
NEW Collectible Menagerie KittyCatS!
KittyCatS is proud to present TWO new editions to our Menagerie Cat Family!

Presenting a KittyCatS! Collectible Menagerie Cat!
Le Tigre Discotheque

[Image: KittyCatS-Le-Tigre-Discotheque.png]

The Menagerie... that magical, mysterious place where KittyCatS go to enjoy a life of luxury, enjoyment and fun... and now you can see they do more than lick their paws all day long. They go to Discotheques and party ALL NIGHT LONG!!! Oh yes they do!!!

The Disco King's & Queen's of the Menagerie demanded that they too come and enjoy time here with you. They have arrived fully decked out in REALLY loud colors to make SURE they get the attention and pampering they KNOW they deserve. Ready to boogie down?

They come with one of the 4 possible eyes: Lime Light, Blue Boogie, Fuchsia Fusion and Purple Platform!

And for our second glorious new addition to our Menagerie family...

Presenting a KittyCatS! Collectible Menagerie Cat!
Le Tigre Bengal Blanc

[Image: KittyCatS-Le-Tigre-Bengal-Blanc.png]

The Menagerie... that magical, mysterious place where KittyCatS go to enjoy a life of luxury, enjoyment and fun. A place where cats play together and enjoy a life of their dreams, besides of course being with you Smile

There are all sorts of amazing cats that live in the Menagerie and we're honored these new cats asked to come and interact with you. The Bengal Blanc is a rare White Tiger which is a very uncommon find in the Bengal Family. They love to cuddle, and of course love to have you pamper and pet them Smile Kissed by the Kitty Gods they are one of the most admired cats in all of the cat kingdom.

These beauties come with one of the 4 possible eyes which are inspired by the amazing rocks and gems that fill the Menagerie landscape: Green Quartz, Blue Quartz, Violet Quartz and Blush Quartz. Just breathtaking! You will almost feel their magic touch when they stare into your eyes. Wink

The Le Tigre Discotheque & Le Tigre Bengal Blanc KittyCatS are only available through your Kitty Dollars earned via the Menagerie, and if you don't have enough now, you can save up for one! They plan on staying around for a very very very very long time.

Your KittyCatS! Team

KittyCatS! Collectible - Le Tigre Discotheque & Le Tigre Bengal Blanc Fast Facts!

* are the collectible Menagerie Discotheque & Le Tigre Bengal Blanc KittyCatS transferable? - yes!
* can I buy more than one? - yes!
* can i sell or trade them? - yes!
* how do I buy them? - Our Menagerie Discotheque & Le Tigre Bengal Blanc Tigers are purchased with your Kitty Dollars earned by sending cats and boxes to the Menagerie. This is shown on your account as your "Kitty Dollar Balance"
* do they pass on their coats/eyes/tails/ears? -no.
* do they contain special traits? They have a chance to carry special traits which are not available through other starter cats.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Aurore Dreamscape , Sara Franco , anie Broek
11-14-2012, 07:33 AM
RE: NEW Collectible Menagerie KittyCatS!
Oh my God! The rainbow Tiger... *_*;
Heavens I don't have enough boxes and cats to get both at this time... T_T but I want them better now than next month... lool

Wonderful. <3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)