Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Fancie Lavendar Diamond Eyes
10-22-2012, 10:47 PM
Fancie Lavendar Diamond Eyes
    This Is a Personal Invitation to bunny's Auction with Ace Friday October 26th at 4Pm, To start off we have the new eye on special panel A from the newest Fancie cat Lavendar Dream Ocicat that most of you may already know come from the Fancie kittys we get from the random gems we get from our kitten boxes, this kitty is not just hiding the eye it's showing and beautiful,it is still very rare to see so I especially to be on auction but here if your chance to win it ; ) Here is the LM to the sim the kitty wil be set on Panel A after my Wednesdays 2Pm auction,but for now here is a picture of the beautiful kitty.Also we are adding some more specials so you don't want to miss out on this auction.I will put up a Raffle and have a "Most Original Costume" Contest, since its so close to Halloween ; ) if you want to join in and put a special kitty up also IM me or send a notecard to ask me to reserve you a panel, we have 10 Regular and 3 Special,but will add more if needed, Hope you can make it can't wait to see you all there,I will add more as soon as I know the full line up ; )

Sincerely ,
Ace243 Datura
Bunny's Auctioneer

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bunny/141/209/25
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2012, 06:27 AM
RE: Fancie Lavendar Diamond Eyes
(10-22-2012 10:47 PM)Ace243 Datura Wrote:  This Is a Personal Invitation to bunny's Auction with Ace Friday October 26th at 4Pm, To start off we have the new eye on special panel A from the newest Fancie cat Lavendar Dream Ocicat that most of you may already know come from the Fancie kittys we get from the random gems we get from our kitten boxes, this kitty is not just hiding the eye it's showing and beautiful,it is still very rare to see so I especially to be on auction but here if your chance to win it ; ) Here is the LM to the sim the kitty wil be set on Panel A after my Wednesdays 2Pm auction,but for now here is a picture of the beautiful kitty.Also we are adding some more specials so you don't want to miss out on this auction.I will put up a Raffle and have a "Most Original Costume" Contest, since its so close to Halloween ; ) if you want to join in and put a special kitty up also IM me or send a notecard to ask me to reserve you a panel, we have 10 Regular and 3 Special,but will add more if needed, Hope you can make it can't wait to see you all there,I will add more as soon as I know the full line up ; )

Sincerely ,
Ace243 Datura
Bunny's Auctioneer

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bunny/141/209/25

Beautiful! I will try to be there!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ace243 Datura

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)