Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Presenting the 2012 KittyCatS Spooky Collection!
10-09-2012, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2012 10:56 AM by Kitten Longmeadow.)
Presenting the 2012 KittyCatS Spooky Collection!
And what a BIG collection it is! Without further ado, KittyCatS is proud to present...Frankenkitties, Mummy Mias, Day of the Dead, and 'Til Death Do Us Part

You can pick up ALL of our 2012 Spooky Collection Cats at the following locations:

KittyCatS Main Store - 2012 KittyCatS Spooky Collection
Mango Yacht Club - 2012 KittyCats Spooky Collection (second location)

=====================================================

The "FrankenKitty" Collection

[Image: kittycats-frankenkitties.jpg]

The KittyCatS decided to play mad scientists this year and had quite a creepy fun time! Maybe a little too much fun!!! We are thrilled to bring you the FrankenKitties!!! Complete with electric bolts that really conduct electricity! Inspired by the classic Frankenstein and the fun "Frankenweenie" the Kitties really had fun with this collection!

They feature the much requested "beta eyes" (yes our own experiment way back when) with a new twist! We hope you enjoy them and that they add a little jolt of energy to your life all year long!!!

KittyCatS - FrankenKitty Fast Facts!

* are the KittyCatS FrankenKitty transferable? - yes!
* do they come with food? yes! they come with one week food, 5% love vitamins, one love drop. one portable food and one custom collar builder kit!!! (if you make a collar for them it will take off their "bolts" on the neck. so use with caution. )
* do they come with a special animation? - yes! You can fly with them on a broom!!
* do they come with the collars? - yes
* can I buy more than one? - yes!
* can i sell or trade them? - yes!
* do they pass on their coats/eyes/tails/ears? -the FrankenKitty traits do not pass on. They are a specially designed collectible cat with random Genesis KittyCat traits which have the potential to pass their hidden traits like any other Genesis KittyCat. They can carry the genes of the new traits and furs that can only be discovered through breeding.
* can they breed something special? – yes! If you mate The FrankenKitty they will give you little a special baby you will NOT want to miss!!!!

The "Mummy Mia" Collection

[Image: kittycats-mummy-mias.jpg]

Oh Mummy Mia, Mummy Mia, let me go!!!

Oh poor little mummies!!! They weren't even DEAD and someone tried to wrap them up for fun!! Luckily they escaped together and now have fun spooking and playing around with each other. Inspired by all sorts of mummies and pyramids and our imaginations, we hope you enjoy this fun collection.

By the way, these mummies are wrapped in the finest silk and adorned with beautiful Crystal eyes... well except for ONE creepy creepy creepy one... beware of the ever seeing eye!!!

Enjoy these sandy, dirty, colorful and royal mummies who are quite alive, yet spooky enough to make you wonder.

KittyCatS - Mummy Mia Fast Facts!

* are the KittyCatS Mummy Mia transferable? - yes!
* do they come with food? yes! they come with one week food, 5% love vitamins, one love drop. one portable food and one custom collar builder kit!!!
* do they come with a special animation? - yes! You can fly with them on a broom!!
* do they come with the collars? - no
* do they pass on their coats/eyes/tails/ears? -the Mummy Mia traits do not pass on. They are a specially designed collectible cat with random Genesis KittyCat traits which have the potential to pass their hidden traits like any other Genesis KittyCat. They can carry the genes of the new traits and furs that can only be discovered through breeding.
* can they breed something special? – yes! If you mate The Mummy Mia they will give you little a special baby you will NOT want to miss!!!!

The "Day of the Dead" Collection Pair

[Image: kittycats-day-of-the-dead.jpg]

Dayo... Dayo... oh wait... wrong theme...

Our second release in the Artist Series, the Day Of The Dead pair feature hand drawn art in the style of the Dia Del Muertes. They look a little spooky, a little wild, and they ARE!!!

The pair will give you a special offspring... with a twist... so you will have to wait and see what that is!!!! Make sure to check out their special "paws"!

Enjoy these magical spooky KittyCatS and fun birthing boxes and packaging too! We think they are delightfully creepy!

KittyCatS - Day of the Dead Fast Facts!

* are the KittyCatS Day of the Dead transferable? - yes!
* do they come with food? yes! they come with one week food, 5% love vitamins, one love drop. one portable food and one custom collar builder kit!!!
* do they pass on their coats/eyes/tails/ears? -the Day of the Dead traits do not pass on. They are a specially designed collectible cat with random Genesis KittyCat traits which have the potential to pass their hidden traits like any other Genesis KittyCat. They can carry the genes of the new traits and furs that can only be discovered through breeding.
* can they breed something special? – yes! If you mate The Day of the Dead they will give you little special babies you will NOT want to miss!!!!

The "'Til Death Do Us Part" Collection Pair

[Image: kittycats-til-death-do-us-part.jpg]

It's a nice day for a white wedding!!!

So we proudly request the honor or your presence at the wedding of our handsome vampire bride & groom. Our second set of Vampire's were inspired by the Horror films of days gone by.

Madly in love and bound until death they will remain together FOREVER... vampires never die!

She in her lace dress and he in his finest white suit, they have a little color that symbolizes the way they are bound... can you see what it is?

Celebrate this Elegant and Spooky couple with us, and enjoy!!! Yes, it's a nice day...

KittyCatS - Til Death Do Us Part Fast Facts!

* are the KittyCatS Til Death Do Us Part transferable? - yes!
* do they pass on their coats/eyes/tails/ears? -the Til Death Do Us Part traits do not pass on. They are a specially designed collectible cat with random Genesis KittyCat traits which have the potential to pass their hidden traits like any other Genesis KittyCat. They can carry the genes of the new traits and furs that can only be discovered through breeding.
* can they breed something special? – yes! If you mate The Til Death Do Us Part they will give you a little special baby you will NOT want to miss!!!!

You can pick up ALL of our 2012 Spooky Collection Cats at the following locations:

KittyCatS Main Store - 2012 KittyCatS Spooky Collection
Mango Yacht Club - 2012 KittyCats Spooky Collection (second location)

©2012 KittyCatS! all rights reserved. All names, titles, and text @ KittyCatS! and may not be used without permission.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: dakillakm Resident , Sara Franco , Serena Stroikavskoi , Aurore Dreamscape , Vampiva Belfire , anna Acanthus , Mandred Blackadder , Jelly Supply
10-10-2012, 04:52 AM
RE: Presenting the 2012 KittyCatS Spooky Collection!
Just to make absolutely sure :
Do these collections have to be paired to each other on their very first pairing to get the special baby, or can i for example, mate them with another kitty the first week , then together the next week and still get the special ?
I've never tested this with the previous collections.
10-10-2012, 09:37 AM
RE: Presenting the 2012 KittyCatS Spooky Collection!
(10-10-2012 04:52 AM)anna acanthus Wrote:  Just to make absolutely sure :
Do these collections have to be paired to each other on their very first pairing to get the special baby, or can i for example, mate them with another kitty the first week , then together the next week and still get the special ?
I've never tested this with the previous collections.

I just asked KittyCatS about this, he confirmed, each parent can only have one special, but they don't have to be the first box. You can pair them with other parents first, just don't forget to get the special eventually.

Kitty Kollege Pawfessor, Kitty Kottage
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Is.../69/224/22
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus , Bea Shamrock

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)