Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Able to purchase food and milk from a bowl that you can pay rather than the store
09-13-2012, 05:48 AM
Able to purchase food and milk from a bowl that you can pay rather than the store
I breed other animals besides the KittyCats and have found that with some breedables they have a feature that you can use a bowl that you activate a pay feature and can purchase food portions directly from your bowl without having to go to the store. While I love seeing all the kitty cats when I go to the main shop, sometimes it is hard for me as it causes me a bit of lag. I was wondering if there might ever be a possibility of having food and milk bowls that we could activate a pay feature and purchase portions via those rather than having to go to the main kitty cats store?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kendrah Vantelli , Sara Franco
09-13-2012, 09:17 AM
RE: Able to purchase food and milk from a bowl that you can pay rather than the store
I really like this idea! Full agreement!

[Image: 7884046580_9ba4a7cbb5_n.jpg]

Marketplace Store

United Catteries Store
09-13-2012, 12:28 PM
RE: Able to purchase food and milk from a bowl that you can pay rather than the store
Yes, I definitely vote for this suggestion.

Alori (aka AnnLorene)
09-13-2012, 01:43 PM
It would be far better to clean up the mess in the sales area of the Cattery and allow us to purchase food, milk, and potions, on the web site, having the Dock rez the in-world items, and add the ability to transfer supplies back and forth to the Cattery.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock , fleakats Resident , Sara Franco
09-13-2012, 02:26 PM
Being able to transfer back and forth between the cattery would be an awesome advantage as well, Tad. I still like the idea of being able to one click refill you food and milk via the bowl though. I use the cattery and dock quite often but I understand that a lot of people still do not so Lady Taelia's idea is definitely worth consideration.

[Image: 7884046580_9ba4a7cbb5_n.jpg]

Marketplace Store

United Catteries Store
09-14-2012, 12:02 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2012 12:31 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
It might be weird but I kind of like food shopping as it currently is.
I understand though for some it is more convenient if food can be obtained via the dock as well or in some other way.
I hope though the old fashion way of food shopping will also continue to be available.
Maybe it is just me but I prefer breeding in world over the Online Cattery as well as I can really see and interact with my cats and see a box appear after they have bred.
This has extra value to me just as buying an actual pack of food or milk.
I just like the visual elements of breeding why I don't use the Online Cattery and would only do so if I really was not able to go to SL for a while but if this was to be long I would likely take a breeding break over using the Online Cattery all the time.
For the most important part I breed for the experience having KittyCatS gives me.
From buying clothes, food and vitamins to having the satisfaction of seeing all these cute animations and having my pets walking around, making sounds and chasing butterflies.
Without all this it would lose all it's flair to me.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

09-14-2012, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2012 01:52 PM by Tad Carlucci.)
Actually, that's a good point. A lot of the success of KittyCatS owes to the excellent in-world products and the good nature of the community. While convenience is nice, if it degrades either of those, the products and community suffer as a result.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
09-14-2012, 02:28 PM
(09-14-2012 01:51 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  Actually, that's a good point. A lot of the success of KittyCatS owes to the excellent in-world products and the good nature of the community. While convenience is nice, if it degrades either of those, the products and community suffer as a result.

Thank you Smile
Yes, I strongly believe KittyCatS sells an experience as well.
Wether it is in group chat, interaction with eachother, with our cats, the owners or the staff this is what makes me such a fan of KittyCatS.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

09-15-2012, 06:52 AM
Why not have all 3 options? Personally, I don't use the cattery unless I have to for stubborn kitties that constantly lose their toys. I prefer myself to have the in world experience of interacting with my cats and seeing them be so cute. And I absolutely adore those butterflies they give off and chase. But, if all 3 methods were available, then one could choose which they prefer and hopefully no one would suffer from such.
09-15-2012, 07:30 AM
I agree with LadyTaelia and the others, the in-world experience is something that we obviously want to keep because that's what makes KittyCats such a great breedable, the interacting with the cats and waiting to see what box they bring forth ( love the bouncing around it does while you wait lol) but there are times when we are unable to be in-world and so a way to feed our precious little ones needs to be created. I don't think any of us are suggesting to do away with the in-world store, rather we are asking for choices. Something which the KC team has provided for us time and time again. ( Thank you so much btw Big Grin ) so again I agree with the idea to have more options to provide food and such as well as being able to transfer what we have in-world to the cattery as well.

One idea to be able to share in-world supplies to the cattery would be similar to sending our cats to the cattery button. We could have that option built into the dock, we have the ability to connect to the cattery via it, add K cash and bring a cat to SL, so why not have a button that allows us to send in-world food to cattery as well?

Just my two cents. Have a nice day Big Grin

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)