Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Help!! Still confused on how to count traits
09-10-2012, 02:41 PM
Tongue Help!! Still confused on how to count traits
Hey I just started breeding and buying cats with traits. I am still confused on how to count traitsHuh[/font][/size]. I know seeing the traits will help me and then not counting the generic traits. I just need to know how to do this. I know this kind of thing is something breeders find on your own. But I just need some major guidance in this. I have become very very addicted to breeding&buying Kittycats!! Heart If anyone would take the time to help me it will be VERY appreciated (hates begging) If I don't get this then I'll definately won't know what I'm doing.

Sincerely
Nitari(ForbiddenOnyx) resident
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2012, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2012 03:28 PM by Sara Franco.)
RE: Help!! Still confused on how to count traits
(09-10-2012 02:41 PM)ForbiddenOnyx Resident Wrote:  Hey I just started breeding and buying cats with traits. I am still confused on how to count traitsHuh[/font][/size]. I know seeing the traits will help me and then not counting the generic traits. I just need to know how to do this. I know this kind of thing is something breeders find on your own. But I just need some major guidance in this. I have become very very addicted to breeding&buying Kittycats!! Heart If anyone would take the time to help me it will be VERY appreciated (hates begging) If I don't get this then I'll definately won't know what I'm doing.

Sincerely

Hello Nitari, Welcome to KittyCats Community! Heart

The Kitties have 9 traits: Fur, Eye Color, Eye Shape, Pupil, Shade, Tail, Ears, Whiskers Color and Whiskers Shape.

But the following trait values are the starter or default ones we don't count:

Fur: Genesis
Eyes: Genesis (Shape: Curious | Pupil: big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)

So anything but the traits above you can count. And if you'd like to post one of your kitties traits as an example we can help you counting them Smile

P.S We don't count size but there are 3 different sizes, Normal, Toy and Teacup.
Toy and Teacup sizes are rare and random (Some including me Cool believe that they are not really random but don't worry about that now)
For more info about the sizes ranges check this thread: http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=3517

Btw no need for begging Big Grin KittyCats community is very helpful!

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Collectables
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock , ForbiddenOnyx Resident , Piper Rowley
09-10-2012, 11:23 PM
(09-10-2012 03:12 PM)Sara Franco Wrote:  
(09-10-2012 02:41 PM)ForbiddenOnyx Resident Wrote:  Hey I just started breeding and buying cats with traits. I am still confused on how to count traitsHuh[/font][/size]. I know seeing the traits will help me and then not counting the generic traits. I just need to know how to do this. I know this kind of thing is something breeders find on your own. But I just need some major guidance in this. I have become very very addicted to breeding&buying Kittycats!! Heart If anyone would take the time to help me it will be VERY appreciated (hates begging) If I don't get this then I'll definately won't know what I'm doing.

Sincerely

Hello Nitari, Welcome to KittyCats Community! Heart

The Kitties have 9 traits: Fur, Eye Color, Eye Shape, Pupil, Shade, Tail, Ears, Whiskers Color and Whiskers Shape.

But the following trait values are the starter or default ones we don't count:

Fur: Genesis
Eyes: Genesis (Shape: Curious | Pupil: big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)

So anything but the traits above you can count. And if you'd like to post one of your kitties traits as an example we can help you counting them Smile

P.S We don't count size but there are 3 different sizes, Normal, Toy and Teacup.
Toy and Teacup sizes are rare and random (Some including me Cool believe that they are not really random but don't worry about that now)
For more info about the sizes ranges check this thread: http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=3517

Btw no need for begging Big Grin KittyCats community is very helpful!

Thank you so much!!! That was very helpful Smile And easy to go by.
09-11-2012, 12:48 AM
(09-10-2012 02:41 PM)ForbiddenOnyx Resident Wrote:  Thank you so much!!! That was very helpful Smile And easy to go by.

You're welcome Smile

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Collectables

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)