Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Marvelous - Air Balloon {Pedigre Giver + Display}
08-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Marvelous - Air Balloon {Pedigre Giver + Display}
Hello,

I had the creation fever again. The outcome of it is this:

[Image: 7720697388_2d4ab72638_z.jpg]

The picture shows my Pedigree Air Balloon in all 5 colors - the big pack. The picture is the cover of the NO COPY/MODY/TRANS version. But I am also selling a COPY/MODY/NOTRANS version. So whichever is more your thing, you can grab it both at my store.

That pic shows the big pack, but I sell each color as single pack too. So no need to buy all together if you just want one or two colors. Smile

Marvelous - Kitty Mainstore: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mo...93/124/502

The original idea was having a hamster or mouse sit in it and pass bye the kitty in an air balloon practically like "unreachable food". But the whole final custructin I created from that was having still incredible 18 prims. It was a bit too much to put it out although it looked cute.

A friend of mine said then "Hey I'd like to have this but whis basket and enlargable so I can also place my cat in it as display." So that was the birth of this verison.

The original is quite tiny. It has the perfect size to rezz it next to the cat like a balloon hovering above the kitty. It is mody so you can edit it and choose to streach it out to fit your kitty inside it as part of a wonderful auction panel or sale setting. It makes a cute decoration item and I hope you will love that it has just 7 prims. I believe that 7 prim are bearable when you want to make an outstanding display for just a few very good kitties at your store as kind of an eye catch maybe...

If you put the cats or box it's ID in the description field, you can click the balloon and it shows you the cats family tree...

If you have trouble or questions or whatever, feel free to write me in world or here. Just if you write in SL, please please make notecards. My IM's get crapped a lot. Smile

*waves*

Dario Maesar
~Marvelous~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2012, 01:36 AM
RE: Marvelous - Air Balloon {Pedigre Giver + Display}
Very cute !!!

Adorable Pets a KittyCatS Breedable Market, Auctions, Bid Boards, Love Shacks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)