Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New kitty breeder
06-28-2012, 02:00 AM
New kitty breeder
Hello everyone,

I just discovered KittyCats through a friend and I'm very interested in breeding them.
I read in some other threads that there were classes one could attent. Are those classes still there?

I would like to join in see how everything works. And meet other breeders ofcourse! Big Grin

Hope to hear from you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2012, 02:07 AM
RE: New kitty breeder
(06-28-2012 02:00 AM)Dinja Ninetails Wrote:  Hello everyone,

I just discovered KittyCats through a friend and I'm very interested in breeding them.
I read in some other threads that there were classes one could attent. Are those classes still there?

I would like to join in see how everything works. And meet other breeders ofcourse! Big Grin

Hope to hear from you!

Hi Dinja!! I am also a new kittycat person, and am wanting to know can we choose the kitty we want to buy. Or is it only available thru the bags at the store. Which those choices are cute but I would like to have more control over what kind of kitty I buy. Does anyone know ???
06-28-2012, 02:45 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2012 02:46 AM by Nenya Eun.)
Welcome to KittyCatS, Dinja & Oshun !

So... There are classes, the best would be to check in the 'KittyCatS Community' part of the forum : http://kittycats.biz/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25

There also is a Mentor/Mentee program anyone can join http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=4121

About the cats one can buy, only starters and limited editions are available at the main store.
If you want to choose a breed, you shoud have a look at the secondary market, there are many places on the grid
dedicated to KittyCatS. You can get the list at the main store, or ask in the KittyCatS Addicts group chat. Smile

Have fun & don't hesitate either here or in the group chat if you have questions !

Nen

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
[Image: bannieretrupetite.png]
Friendly KittyCatS market & auction site. French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German spoken
06-28-2012, 09:55 PM
Welcome to KittyCatS!! I hope you have a great time!!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-29-2012, 05:51 AM
Welcome to KittyCats, Lots of Fun !!!

Adorable Pets a KittyCatS Breedable Market, Auctions, Bid Boards, Love Shacks
06-29-2012, 10:31 AM
Welcome to the kitty madness we have great fun together Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

06-29-2012, 03:59 PM
Hi Dinja & Oshun!

They really do to. It's been since last October that I joined and have noticed everyone is willing to help and answer even the questions that are repeated. You'll enjoy it here and get the answers too.

"You're just jealous because the kitties only talk to me."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-15-2012, 10:01 PM
Is there away to purchase a kitty that is already a the breedable stage?
10-15-2012, 10:58 PM
Welcome Dinja and Oshun!!!! Smile

Yes, MsKarla -you can find live kitties of various ages and at various love % states in the secondary market. As Nen said above, there are many places for this; Kittycats Addicts group sends a list with LMs at the beginning of each month and it seems you can get it at the mainstore or by asking in group chat at other times. You can also check the Live and box sales section of the forum (you're looking for live kitties).

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)