Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Hope this works
06-24-2012, 12:29 AM
Smile Hope this works
So I have been reading the threads and suggestions and have seen many requests for a sorting order on the online cattery, and I agree with the idea as well. However I also know that changes like that take time so I tried coming up with something that may make it a little easier while we wait.

I was sorting my cat stats on Excel and discovered a simple spreadsheet and thought I would share it with you all, hopefully it works from here, if not IM me and let me know how to make it available because I do believe it will help solve the flipping from one pedigree page to the other. Hope it helps and hope you enjoy it as I want to give something back to this wonderful community.

Attached File(s)
.xlsx  KittyCats Stats Page.xlsx (Size: 9.85 KB / Downloads: 68)

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock , Kitty Otoole , DrusillaRose Resident , dakillakm Resident
06-24-2012, 06:23 PM
RE: Hope this works
This looks great Tatiana!!!! I can't make even a simple spreadsheet on Excel so I really appreciate your sharing it. It prompts you to download when you click and I had no problems downloading or opening it.

I don't think i'll be able to fill it for every kitty but it's awesome for the special traits I'd like to have in my cattery. Thank you very much Smile :Heart:

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
 Thanks given by: GhostCollective Resident
06-25-2012, 01:53 AM
Big Grin Yay! I was hoping it would work. It has helped me a lot, especially since I'm still new to this I figure get a head start. I just wanted to give something back to you guys for all your help and patience and of course laughter. Thank you all for bringing me into my newest addiction LOL Enjoy!

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
06-28-2012, 07:22 AM
Smile :Heart:

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)