Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS Mentor Program
06-15-2012, 05:14 PM
RE: KittyCatS Mentor Program
(06-15-2012 04:44 PM)Brunabug Nightfire Wrote:  I filled out the application to get a mentor...but have not heard back from anyone yet if I was excepted. Have other's gotten their mentors yet? I see that Bea has. How long do you think it might take.
Maybe my application was lost? Do I contact Sanura about it? Thanks for your help. Smile

I applied on-line since it was easier for me at the time and haven't heard anything yet. They might have more mentee's than mentor's. I am still seeing them promote this through notices as well so, I think some have been paired and other's may not have due to schedules. I am sure they are trying to find good fits for both sides.

Sanura might have more info at her auction tonight or may post something later Smile

I'm a kitty in a bottle, gotta rub me the right way. (sing to Genie In A Bottle)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2012, 06:12 PM
Yes we will be going through the lists again this weekend to try to match up more pairs we definitively could use more mentors as well as more time zones. It does take a bit of time to try to match up times available and a bit of personalities.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: GhostCollective Resident
06-16-2012, 10:24 AM
I applied online as well and have not heard anything either, I'm looking forward to meeting my mentor as well. Hopefully it will be soon Smile
Love the idea of the program as a way to get started in breeding these beautiful kittehs as well as a chance to meet new friends. Thank you for coming up with this and I hope to be paired up soon. Smile Smile Smile

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
06-16-2012, 05:12 PM
Signing up Smile

Adorable Pets a KittyCatS Breedable Market, Auctions, Bid Boards, Love Shacks
06-16-2012, 11:44 PM
We are sorting through them all this weekend and Monday we will be sending out notecards to introduce you to let you all know who your mentor or mentee will be. We are of course still taking more apps as well hopefully after this initial rush it won't take so long to line people up.

Thanks given by: Deanna Gregoire , GhostCollective Resident
06-17-2012, 11:31 PM
(06-15-2012 05:14 PM)Deanna Gregoire Wrote:  
(06-15-2012 04:44 PM)Brunabug Nightfire Wrote:  I filled out the application to get a mentor...but have not heard back from anyone yet if I was excepted. Have other's gotten their mentors yet? I see that Bea has. How long do you think it might take.
Maybe my application was lost? Do I contact Sanura about it? Thanks for your help. Smile

I applied on-line since it was easier for me at the time and haven't heard anything yet. They might have more mentee's than mentor's. I am still seeing them promote this through notices as well so, I think some have been paired and other's may not have due to schedules. I am sure they are trying to find good fits for both sides.

Sanura might have more info at her auction tonight or may post something later Smile

I filled out the app also, and still haven't heard anything....I agree with the reply above mine...maybe they don't have enough ppl willing to be a mentor? ~shrugs~
06-18-2012, 02:03 AM
It just started, let's give them a bit of time to figure everything out, shall we ? Smile

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
[Image: bannieretrupetite.png]
Friendly KittyCatS market & auction site. French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German spoken
 Thanks given by: Kendrah Vantelli , GhostCollective Resident , Sanura Snowpaw
06-18-2012, 09:50 AM
I don't know if I want to sign up as a mentor or a needing one.. I am at the funny little spot where I could go both ways. I could help out someone who just walked in and wants to know more. but not sure if I could handle the harder questions. This is why I have not signed up yet

Rayne Morningstar
Auctioneer at Too Adorable
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Si...e/37/98/21
06-18-2012, 02:54 PM
I think you can sign up as both , Rayne. Two apps, one in each category. Check with Sanura first though, just in case. But that's what I understood when the project was explained.

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
06-18-2012, 03:34 PM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2012 03:35 PM by Sanura Snowpaw.)
As promised everyone who has signed up as of today was sent a notecard with info about their mentor or mentee please make sure to look for it.

I hope this helps everyone and the community as a whole.
(06-18-2012 09:50 AM)Rayne Broome Wrote:  I don't know if I want to sign up as a mentor or a needing one.. I am at the funny little spot where I could go both ways. I could help out someone who just walked in and wants to know more. but not sure if I could handle the harder questions. This is why I have not signed up yet

IM me in world and we can discuss it and which you feel more comfortable with doing Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)