Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Breeding delays in the online cattery
11-26-2023, 08:26 AM
Breeding delays in the online cattery
Has anyone else noticed unusual delays in breeding in the online cattery over the past couple of days? I've had several online cattery pairs go through an entire cycle at 100% for both, double hearts showing on each, all of their stats good for breeding, showing up as partnered and in the "couples" section of the online cattery, and still not pop a box.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2023, 11:47 AM
RE: Breeding delays in the online cattery
Hi there,

While we haven't seen any reports of this, our team will take a look to see if we can see anything that would be causing this for you.

In the future, if you run into anything strange like this, we ask users to please file a support ticket so our support team can look into things to ensure all is working as it should / so we can get things fixed if there is an issue. Smile

Thanks!
-Foxie
11-27-2023, 05:11 PM
The problem seems to have cleared up now. I posted this to find out if anybody else was experiencing this, or if it was just me. Thank you, Foxie!

11-28-2023, 02:46 PM
Awesome to hear Ellen! Our team will keep an eye on things just to make sure things keep going smoothly. If you run into any other odd things just let us know! Smile

Thanks Ellen!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)