Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

WANTED Blinking Eye
01-14-2023, 12:30 PM
WANTED Blinking Eye
I am looking for any of the Blinking eye kitties if you have any for sale please send me the link to your shop! Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2023, 03:19 PM
RE: WANTED Blinking Eye
Hi Smile I think I have one in inventory but here's a broader list for you to choose from (from Torgon's site, different breeders and shops)

Blinkig Garden
Blinking Octopus
Blinking Violet

On the site you can filter further by number of traits , and other choices. Hope you find the kitty you want!!!

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
 Thanks given by: Payne Mission
01-16-2023, 03:22 PM
(01-14-2023 03:19 PM)Bea Shamrock Wrote:  Hi Smile I think I have one in inventory but here's a broader list for you to choose from (from Torgon's site, different breeders and shops)

Blinkig Garden
Blinking Octopus
Blinking Violet

On the site you can filter further by number of traits , and other choices. Hope you find the kitty you want!!!

Wow thank you! I just tried it and this is super helpful!
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
03-02-2023, 01:30 PM
(01-14-2023 12:30 PM)Payne Mission Wrote:  I am looking for any of the Blinking eye kitties if you have any for sale please send me the link to your shop! Thanks!
I saw you posted by in january about bun bun traits and blinking violet so i don't know if you still want them but i have bengal copper blinking violet 5T with floofy head and foxie argyle bun bun traits 5T. heres a tp if you still need them
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ur...202/115/22

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)