Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

RIDING A MEGA
11-27-2022, 10:51 AM
RIDING A MEGA
Hello kitty lovers

I had heard that when one has a megapuss, you can take a ride on the mega like you would a pony or a horse. However, I have 3 megas and none of them will let me ride them. I have updated the cats on several occasions but to no avail. Can someone tell me if it is possible to ride the megapuss or is that option no longer available. One of the megas has now aged out and 120 days old while the others are under 120 days.

Thank you.

Thank you
Kate Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2022, 02:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2022 02:42 PM by FoxieCat Resident.)
RE: RIDING A MEGA
Hi there!

YES! You can ride a Megapuss size cat once it is over 7 days old!

To ride a megapuss you need to right click on the cat and click the 'ride' button, it is not something under the interactions part of the menu. Just remember that if you are riding a mega, you can not TP with the cat, it is just like sitting on a chair or car, if you TP the cat will be left behind.

We have lots of great information in our online manual, here is the section that goes over interactions: https://kittycats.ws/manual/article.php?id=64&oid=28 Towards the bottom is the section about riding a megapuss cat.

If you have any further issues please file a support ticket and our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks!
-Foxie

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
11-28-2022, 05:26 AM
RE: RIDING A MEGA
Thank you Foxie for that valuable information Smile

Kate Smile

(11-27-2022 02:42 PM)FoxieCat Resident Wrote:  Hi there!

YES! You can ride a Megapuss size cat once it is over 7 days old!

To ride a megapuss you need to right click on the cat and click the 'ride' button, it is not something under the interactions part of the menu. Just remember that if you are riding a mega, you can not TP with the cat, it is just like sitting on a chair or car, if you TP the cat will be left behind.

We have lots of great information in our online manual, here is the section that goes over interactions: https://kittycats.ws/manual/article.php?id=64&oid=28 Towards the bottom is the section about riding a megapuss cat.

If you have any further issues please file a support ticket and our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks!
-Foxie

Thank you
Kate Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)