Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Red circle dots when setting kitty range
07-05-2022, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2022 08:54 AM by KateRenaissance Resident.)
Question Red circle dots when setting kitty range
Hello everyone.

Was wondering when I set the range of kittycats. There used to be a dotted red circle around the kitty so I could see where the range started and ended in case I needed to change that but I don't see it anymore. I obviously must have changed some settings but I just don't know what. I am using Firestorm.

Thank you for your help Smile

Kate & Kitties

Thank you
Kate Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: airickuh Resident
07-05-2022, 05:58 AM
RE: Red circle dots when setting kitty range
particles
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: KateRenaissance Resident
07-14-2022, 08:52 AM
Hello again. I still haven't found a way in firestorm to see the red dots that appear when setting a range for kittycat. I want to make sure I don't go beyond the boundaries of my apartment but at the same time give kitty the maximum room to move around. Help please and thank you from Kate.

(07-05-2022 01:06 AM)KateRenaissance Resident Wrote:  Hello everyone.

Was wondering when I set the range of kittycats. There used to be a dotted red circle around the kitty so I could see where the range started and ended in case I needed to change that but I don't see it anymore. I obviously must have changed some settings but I just don't know what. I am using Firestorm.

Thank you for your help Smile

Kate & Kitties

Thank you
Kate Smile
07-14-2022, 10:39 AM
Preferences / Graphics / Max Particle Count
It's also on the Firestorm popup usually found at the bottom right corner when you're logged in.
Set it to the max (4096)

Particles are a client-side thing so don't cause much, if any, lag. The only reason to turn them down is if you're somewhere with a lot of them and they're annoying.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley
07-14-2022, 02:25 PM
In Firestorm's Quickprefs, slide the particle slider to zero, count to 5 and slide it back up. I have found this to be effective on recalcitrant particles.

Non-Firestorm: turn them off and back on with the slider in Preferences/Graphics.
 Thanks given by: KateRenaissance Resident , Songdog Woolley

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)