Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Teacup glitch?
07-12-2022, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2022 10:03 AM by DarkenedCharli Resident.)
Teacup glitch?
Disclaimer: I'm not 100% sure if this belongs here but I thought it could be an animation glitch over a content update.

Ever since I found out I could put my little teacups on my head I've been doing it ever since but I have noticed recently that the animations have not been working as much or properly? I remember they used to cycle through the poses for example laying down, sleeping, catching butterflies, Basically what they do normally. Older teacups seem to do this more than the newer updated ones, Now they kinda sit there stationary kinda like a statue, even when asleep.

I did talk to a CSR about it (Calico) but I also wanted to put it in here just in case.

Thanks for all you do and take care ♥
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2022, 05:34 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2022 05:36 AM by KittyCats Resident.)
RE: Teacup glitch?
The animations for cats attached to shoulders and head depend on their size.
Larger cats only sit, as other poses don't fit.

A 0 day old cat has the most freedom.
They will not only sit, but also lay, stand, etc...

Teacups are not always the same sizes. They range between 11 and 15cm.

A tiny amount of Teacups, only the smallest among them, fits inside the category which can lay and stand when attached to shoulder or head when fully grown.

Regards
KittyCatS
 Thanks given by: DarkenedCharli Resident
07-13-2022, 07:05 AM
RE: Teacup glitch?
(07-13-2022 05:34 AM)KittyCats Resident Wrote:  The animations for cats attached to shoulders and head depend on their size.
Larger cats only sit, as other poses don't fit.

A 0 day old cat has the most freedom.
They will not only sit, but also lay, stand, etc...

Teacups are not always the same sizes. They range between 11 and 15cm.

A tiny amount of Teacups, only the smallest among them, fits inside the category which can lay and stand when attached to shoulder or head when fully grown.

Regards
KittyCatS

Thank you so much for explaining! Actually, I got confused with a Kitten (0 days) and a Teacup and I only just realised it! I just assumed the Teacup would do the same so that's my bad on my part. Thanks again ♥

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)