Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Deleted kitties (RESOLVED AND KITTIES RETURNED)
06-08-2022, 05:04 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2022 09:07 AM by KateRenaissance Resident.)
Deleted kitties (RESOLVED AND KITTIES RETURNED)
Hello everyone. I wanted to put kitties for sale in my marketplace. However, I changed my mind and I thought it I just deleted them from the listing, they would automatically go back into my inventory. Is this correct? Is there a way of getting them back? I had not put any price or listing. I had just put them in my marketplace from firestorm and right clicked and selected...create listing.....I could see that they were in my merchant home page. I just clicked on the ACTIONS of each one and DELETE thinking they would return to my inventory. They have not as yet even after a reload. Dear I hope I can get these back. There were at least 6 or 7 kitties.

Thank you for your advanced help Smile

Kate

Thank you
Kate Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2022, 06:12 AM
RE: ACCIDENTALLY DELETED KITTIES FROM MARKETPLACE
Get their UUIDs (from the Cattery or their Pedigree) and list them in a ticket. Sit back and wait. If there's a lot, it may take a day or two to put them all in a folder for transfer to you.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-09-2022, 09:06 AM
RE: ACCIDENTALLY DELETED KITTIES FROM MARKETPLACE
(06-09-2022 06:12 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  Get their UUIDs (from the Cattery or their Pedigree) and list them in a ticket. Sit back and wait. If there's a lot, it may take a day or two to put them all in a folder for transfer to you.

Thank you. I did just that and kitties have been returned. Thank God.

Thank you
Kate Smile
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)