Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Bring back the RomantiCats in a New set
02-14-2022, 05:59 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2022 06:03 PM by pedroesloco Resident.)
Lightbulb Bring back the RomantiCats in a New set
I would love to see the return of these kittys in a new set "RomantiCats 2" Sadly I wasnt around for the first set on its release cause of of love to get a Mega Knight, which I forgot the name of the exact one I wanted, but I always dreamed owning one...but I think this set deserves another round with new looking kittys! Big Grin Tongue

P.S Im still waiting on those Dragon Kittys... HEHE.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2022, 06:02 PM
RE: Bring back the RomantiCats in a New set
bump...
04-10-2022, 07:09 AM
Oh no, please not another v2.0 version that turn our rare collectibles into common cats that everyone has !?
 Thanks given by: princesspoison100 Resident , KashKave Resident
04-13-2022, 11:54 AM
(02-14-2022 05:59 PM)pedroesloco Resident Wrote:  I would love to see the return of these kittys in a new set "RomantiCats 2" Sadly I wasnt around for the first set on its release cause of of love to get a Mega Knight, which I forgot the name of the exact one I wanted, but I always dreamed owning one...but I think this set deserves another round with new looking kittys! Big Grin Tongue

thank you so much for the suggestion! they Romanticats are one of the most requested collections for us to do a "version 2" and i have wanted to BUT... i really want them to be a lot different than the first version.

they personaly are one of my most favorites ever!

it took many years to ever to a "version 2" because of a few reasons. one was having so many ideas we never had done before, like the Fairies, and another was I just wasn't sure how it would work.

finally a few customers convinced us by saying "so many great movies have sequels and it makes you want to see the first again!"

personally, as a collector in RL, i LOVE when they do second versions for a few reasons.

1. i often miss the first and can't find them anywhere a second version allows me to begin my collecting. Smile and one day, i may be able to find first versions too!

2. if i have all the first versions, i am SOOO excited to build my collection! Smile

for us, we are asked by new people all the time to put out previous collections. ALL. THE. TIME.

and they are quite disappointed when we say we will not do that. we've had people offer to pay a LOT of money for us to sell them cats they can NOT find in the secondary market. again, we do not do that.

we encourage new people to come here and put a post in the "wanted" section. Smile

When we do a second version, thus far, we have been told it is exciting for the new people to have at least something to begin their collection and those who were around the first time, seem to love adding to their collections.

so, all that to say, I would love to do that someday BUT thus far, i've not been happy with my work... the first set took me a couple years until i loved them! i want to feel as inspired for version 2, if there is to be one. Smile

as far as dragons... same thing... have not been happy with my designs so far!! but it's one of the things i really want to see happen too! sometimes, like the fairies, i have to wait til the right inspiration strikes!

hope all that helps you to understand where we come from.
 Thanks given by: LittleMe Jewell , pedroesloco Resident
04-26-2022, 03:20 AM
(04-13-2022 11:54 AM)Callie Cline Wrote:  
(02-14-2022 05:59 PM)pedroesloco Resident Wrote:  I would love to see the return of these kittys in a new set "RomantiCats 2" Sadly I wasnt around for the first set on its release cause of of love to get a Mega Knight, which I forgot the name of the exact one I wanted, but I always dreamed owning one...but I think this set deserves another round with new looking kittys! Big Grin Tongue

thank you so much for the suggestion! they Romanticats are one of the most requested collections for us to do a "version 2" and i have wanted to BUT... i really want them to be a lot different than the first version.

they personaly are one of my most favorites ever!

it took many years to ever to a "version 2" because of a few reasons. one was having so many ideas we never had done before, like the Fairies, and another was I just wasn't sure how it would work.

finally a few customers convinced us by saying "so many great movies have sequels and it makes you want to see the first again!"

personally, as a collector in RL, i LOVE when they do second versions for a few reasons.

1. i often miss the first and can't find them anywhere a second version allows me to begin my collecting. Smile and one day, i may be able to find first versions too!

2. if i have all the first versions, i am SOOO excited to build my collection! Smile

for us, we are asked by new people all the time to put out previous collections. ALL. THE. TIME.

and they are quite disappointed when we say we will not do that. we've had people offer to pay a LOT of money for us to sell them cats they can NOT find in the secondary market. again, we do not do that.

we encourage new people to come here and put a post in the "wanted" section. Smile

When we do a second version, thus far, we have been told it is exciting for the new people to have at least something to begin their collection and those who were around the first time, seem to love adding to their collections.

so, all that to say, I would love to do that someday BUT thus far, i've not been happy with my work... the first set took me a couple years until i loved them! i want to feel as inspired for version 2, if there is to be one. Smile

as far as dragons... same thing... have not been happy with my designs so far!! but it's one of the things i really want to see happen too! sometimes, like the fairies, i have to wait til the right inspiration strikes!

hope all that helps you to understand where we come from.
Thank you for the reply! I love your work, thus far my most favorite costume cats were the hell and hell angel cats (part 2 set) and I wish I had a few others that I dont have as a mega. Heck, I wish I win a 300cm size kitty and able to choose any cat you want, and Id choose one of the Hell Angel Kittys to be that size for sure! And if im correct, its the people that win in contest trivias in the halloween events? I was there last year and I think that was the prizes...Sadly I didnt win, even though I answered the right answer at the samtime as two other people did, and those two other people won as a tie win, and i wasnt included as one of the people that answered at the same time...so I felt left out... so I was upset about that, I know I had that tie win...But anyway dont give up hope I know that one day will come, and you'll get those kittys ideas done!

Maybe if you made a voting poll,forum, or group chat notice of what ideas would be good for kittys in RomantiCats Cats 2? like picture ideas that you show us as hints, you can do the same and show us that and see if we like it on a kitty. but of course without showing the final product like no spoilers only after its near release like usual. A lot of us in this SL world of course have a lot of ideas of fantasy RP, so maybe we could help? Since you have so many that youd like to add to the new set collection, maybe we could help you shorten it down to top 6 to 10 choices. Now the issue getting it to look right on the cat that makes you happy, I dont think we can help, unless you wanted a second opinion from someone. Hugs, I believe in you Callie! I hope you have a good rest of your day Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)