Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

COMPLETED: Looking for Sweet Kitty Lou Permakitty
12-29-2021, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2021 09:24 PM by Kurz Neox.)
Heart COMPLETED: Looking for Sweet Kitty Lou Permakitty
Hello fellow kitty lovers!

I was hoping someone may have a extra Sweet Kitty Lou they wouldn't mind permapetting so I could add it to my collection.

Unfortunately, I missed it last year as I was unable to get online due to health issues, and, by the time I was back, Xmas was long gone, and I had no idea it was even released. I found out this year when I saw Mr Max and have already gotten a Mr Grouch to go with him.

I'm not really a Xmas person, but The Grinch resonates with me so I would very much love to complete this collection, if possible. I am very well-known to wish people a Merry Grinchmas around the holiday season (or a Meowy Catmas).

I understand not everyone will want to part with their Kitty Lou, and that is understandable! I just figured I would throw it out there that I was interested and looking.

Thank you!

EDIT: Big thanks to Petronilla for offering me her Kitty Lou for my collection! It is now complete
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2021, 07:11 PM
RE: Looking for Sweet Kitty Lou Permakitty
I have a Sweet Kitty Lou already permapetted, and am willing to sell her. If you're interested, please message me or contact me in-world.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kurz Neox

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)