Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Interact distance
04-30-2012, 07:12 AM
Interact distance
Dunno if this has been reported before. Just watched it and it was actually sorta cute.

If you're too close to a cat when you Interact/Cuddle it, the cat moves toward you. But it's too close and ends up pushing you instead. Still being too close, it keeps moving and pushing. Double-click teleport a short distance and the cat is now far enough away that it can move toward you, cross the threshold, and jump into your arms.

It was cute, but the edge of the skybox was approaching and we didn't care to see what would happen if AV and cat both went into in a 3000 meter free-fall as a result ... Smile

Put this in the "yeah, maybe someday" pile.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2012, 10:41 AM
RE: Interact distance
I understand your concern as you were in a skybox.

I have fun when I'm playing with my kitties and some of them get really excited and start pushing me, however. It's rather random I think; not all cats will do it at the same time and perhaps some of them never do it.

Maybe, if this was to be changed, it could be set up as an option in the menu rather than completely eliminated?

(04-30-2012 07:12 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  Dunno if this has been reported before. Just watched it and it was actually sorta cute.

If you're too close to a cat when you Interact/Cuddle it, the cat moves toward you. But it's too close and ends up pushing you instead. Still being too close, it keeps moving and pushing. Double-click teleport a short distance and the cat is now far enough away that it can move toward you, cross the threshold, and jump into your arms.

It was cute, but the edge of the skybox was approaching and we didn't care to see what would happen if AV and cat both went into in a 3000 meter free-fall as a result ... Smile

Put this in the "yeah, maybe someday" pile.

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)