Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Cougar Ferraris Patron Auction 05/14/2021 9am
05-05-2021, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2021 10:45 AM by Coverboytoy Resident.)
Cougar Ferraris Patron Auction 05/14/2021 9am
[Image: 54102de835f89deef88c95e6d3b4585a.jpgg]

CatTales presents..Cougar Ferraris Patron Auction

Date: Friday 05/14/2021
Time: 9am SLT

Auctioneers: R Ɛ Ɗ (phoenixfire01) and ςoνєгßⓄץ кєレレץ™ (coverboytoy)

Patron Profile

Cougar Ferraris has been a KittyCats! breeder since 2018, and at the beginning, it was just a hobby. He loves both cats and dogs in real life, and here on Second Life, he has enjoyed KittyCatS! because it feels like "real pets" that can be pampered, and experiment them through breeding, which he became incredibly happy with the newborn kitties. His first pair of KittyCatS! were a Genesis Bandit II and a Siamese. They looked a little like his real-life cats. Cougar stated, "I sometimes think I don't really know what I am doing LOL". We can definitely relate because we all felt this way when we started breeding as well.

Cougar mainly breeds Vampire Ears and Wild Tail combos. With his Vampire side, he claims it is another story. His favorite music is all styles of Gothic (Darwave, EBM, Industrial, Metal, Symphonic etc). As long as he can remember, he has always been fascinated by Vampires films, and this why he loves making vampire lines. Kitties with vampire ears, wild tail, and double dreamy whiskers look cute and elegant, and those combination give the cat a "Mystic Look". Cougar's goal is to transform ever fur into a special Vampire. Cougar stated, "I have great fun breeding and trying new eyes".

Cougar's second hobby in Second Life is being a Gothic DJ. According to Cougar, "music is real food for the soul for me".

ςoνєгßⓄץ кєレレץ™ (coverboytoy)
Auctioneer Tongue
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/137812323@N05/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Cougar Ferraris
05-10-2021, 02:04 PM
RE: Cougar Ferraris Patron Auction 05/14/2021 9am
Bump - Cougars Patron Auction

VALYRIAN CATS Owner & CatTales Staff
05-13-2021, 01:08 PM
RE: Cougar Ferraris Patron Auction 05/14/2021 9am
Bump - Cougar's Patron Auction

VALYRIAN CATS Owner & CatTales Staff

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)