Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

new eye Twinkle Seas
03-21-2021, 02:11 PM
RE: new eye Twinkle Seas
(03-18-2021 01:50 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  Twinkle Seas popped against a Soul Whisper shown, Marble Magic hid. So it is at least dominant to Marble Magic
[Image: 86a3d80fe071bb6f168103b7ae046f48.png]

It would take several proofs to show Custard had Marble Magic hid (a pain because parents on both sides have soul whisper shown and marble magic hid and I don't know which gave her the hid) but will show all the proofs if necessary.
I thought it would be simpler to pop the hid on the twinkle seas kid to see if it is soul whisper or marble magic as that would be more informative I think.

Mine was pulled with a pure Marble Magic, was just too many pedigrees to post so I'll be pulling it, although cats are prefering to give me gorgeous 8T cats showing the eye instead, lol.
Pulling the hid on yours would be more useful because it might be Soul Whisper.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner
03-23-2021, 08:36 AM
Twinkle Seas Appears to be dominant to Starry Ocean Blues. Found it on MaryJane Sunshine's kitty.

[Image: e74f84d659f928da3799021410062bb6.png]
03-23-2021, 10:30 AM
Unfotunately because we don't know whats actually hiding behind Pixies Rock Amethyst this is only an idication. Its clearly not Rock My World as Twilight shows Starry Ocean Blues (assuming Pixie is her mother as we can't actually see her mothers name) Since we can't see any Starry Ocean Blues in her pedigree we can't assume thats what hides so we can't assume this baby hides it either. That said it very likely is dom to Starry Ocean Blues since both Kayla and I have pulled it with cats that either hide Marble Magic or are Pure Marble Magic, we are both pulling hids as its easier than posting a ton of pedigrees to prove the MM.

Forum Based Charts

Thanks given by: channing Flanagan , Kayla Woodrunner
03-23-2021, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2021 01:48 PM by MaryJane Sunshine.)
(03-23-2021 08:36 AM)MsKitriana Resident Wrote:  Twinkle Seas Appears to be dominant to Starry Ocean Blues. Found it on MaryJane Sunshine's kitty.

[Image: e74f84d659f928da3799021410062bb6.png]

If she actually pulls that hidden we'd know for sure Smile I have actually pulled the twinkle seas with a serendipity streams, but besides that just with trusty ol grey matter/starry ocean blues.

Nothing that's "proof" until things are tested a tich more though I'm afraid.    
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , Kayla Woodrunner
03-24-2021, 02:00 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2021 02:01 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
(03-23-2021 01:41 PM)MaryJane Sunshine Wrote:  If she actually pulls that hidden we'd know for sure Smile I have actually pulled the twinkle seas with a serendipity streams, but besides that just with trusty ol grey matter/starry ocean blues.

Nothing that's "proof" until things are tested a tich more though I'm afraid.

Same here, my original cat is quite happy throwing out 8T Twinkle Seas babies so I can't complain too much at him not passing his hidden Marble Magic, lol.
Got the starter going up against and Ody Magic starter so when they both pass eyes we will have a proof against that eye at least. He'll be retasked against my other starter females as they are fully tested as well depending on their hidden eyes of course.

Forum Based Charts

03-25-2021, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2021 04:52 PM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
Thanks Arwen. Hopefully soon someone will pull the next proof. At least it looks like for sure dominant to Marble Magic

I'm going to do a line up of the pedigrees already posted that show an indication (not proof) as I'm bad at remembering stuff and maybe see how low I might try as to recessive to. Unfortunately I have mostly recessive or fairly dominant but we'll see.

Channing Flannagan kicked things off 2/25 with Twilight Seas baby against a Rainbow Prism dad, unknown hidden eye, possibly Magic Reef. So definitely recessive to Rainbow Prism. Channing , Do you know the hid of the baby yet or the dad? If you popped the baby quickly, there's a chance it might have popped it's hid by now?
ReecePie came in a the next day pulling Twilight Seas with two starters. So depends on the hid of one of the starters. Do you know the hid of either starter yet, ReecePie? That will give us the hid for the baby whatever the other starter's hid is. Or do you know the baby's hid?
Kittylips2012 pulled Twilight Seas against Grey Matter so now has a baby to play with.
Gigi Burgess pulled Twinkle Seas against Galaxy Orbit dad, unknown hid. Gigi, do you know the hid of the baby yet or the dad?
Arwen popped in with Twinkle Seas against Marble Magic and is pretty sure that's pure so that's probably the upper limit.
Coverboytoy shows Twilight Seas against Opaline dad shown but says dad maybe pure or have grey matter hid. Did you birth the baby? Have you pulled the hid on the baby yet to confirm the Opaline hid maybe, Coverboytoy?
I pop in with Twinkle Seas against Soul Whisper with Marble Magic hid mom.
MsKitriana pulled Twinkle Seas against Starry Ocean Blues Mom, unstated hid (RockAmethyst/RockMyWorld or more recessive). Too early to know the baby's hid if she popped it.
MaryJane Sunshine popped Twinkle Seas against Serendipty Streams dad with FlowerChlld Orange Skies or more recessive hid. Too early to know the baby's hid if she popped it.

I am wondering if the early kids have been popped and shown their hids yet? I know some people may have sold them off quickly but wondering who might have started birthing them and have a new clue for the kid's hid.

Meantime I have two starters with Twilight Seas now so I'll pop them against my more dominant cats to try to get an eye to show in front of Seas. If you have proved your starter hides Twinkle Seas and their baby shows something else from the other parent, that is useful information too as that shows what it is dominant to. So for example if any of these proven Twilight Seas hid starter cats have a baby with a different eye showing, please post the chart as that eye will be dominant to Seas:
*Channing's starter Oliveria
*ReecePie proving the hid of the other starter since it came from two starters
*Kittylips2012's Larcwide, Gigi's Mathilde
*Arwen's Frewen
*Coverboytoy says Green Fish Girl is Colleen's cat which comes from two starter parents so if Collen knows the hid of the other starter
* following MsKitriana's cat back to MaryJane Sunshine, MaryJane Sunshine shows a pedigree with starters' child Romeo so if MaryJane Sunshine knows the hid of Romeo's parent that does not hide Twinkle Seas
* I'll watch my own two starters Keanan and Kevon if another eye shows on their kid

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
03-26-2021, 10:41 AM
(03-25-2021 04:51 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  Thanks Arwen. Hopefully soon someone will pull the next proof. At least it looks like for sure dominant to Marble Magic

I'm going to do a line up of the pedigrees already posted that show an indication (not proof) as I'm bad at remembering stuff and maybe see how low I might try as to recessive to. Unfortunately I have mostly recessive or fairly dominant but we'll see.

Channing Flannagan kicked things off 2/25 with Twilight Seas baby against a Rainbow Prism dad, unknown hidden eye, possibly Magic Reef. So definitely recessive to Rainbow Prism. Channing , Do you know the hid of the baby yet or the dad? If you popped the baby quickly, there's a chance it might have popped it's hid by now?
ReecePie came in a the next day pulling Twilight Seas with two starters. So depends on the hid of one of the starters. Do you know the hid of either starter yet, ReecePie? That will give us the hid for the baby whatever the other starter's hid is. Or do you know the baby's hid?
Kittylips2012 pulled Twilight Seas against Grey Matter so now has a baby to play with.
Gigi Burgess pulled Twinkle Seas against Galaxy Orbit dad, unknown hid. Gigi, do you know the hid of the baby yet or the dad?
Arwen popped in with Twinkle Seas against Marble Magic and is pretty sure that's pure so that's probably the upper limit.
Coverboytoy shows Twilight Seas against Opaline dad shown but says dad maybe pure or have grey matter hid. Did you birth the baby? Have you pulled the hid on the baby yet to confirm the Opaline hid maybe, Coverboytoy?
I pop in with Twinkle Seas against Soul Whisper with Marble Magic hid mom.
MsKitriana pulled Twinkle Seas against Starry Ocean Blues Mom, unstated hid (RockAmethyst/RockMyWorld or more recessive). Too early to know the baby's hid if she popped it.
MaryJane Sunshine popped Twinkle Seas against Serendipty Streams dad with FlowerChlld Orange Skies or more recessive hid. Too early to know the baby's hid if she popped it.

I am wondering if the early kids have been popped and shown their hids yet? I know some people may have sold them off quickly but wondering who might have started birthing them and have a new clue for the kid's hid.

Meantime I have two starters with Twilight Seas now so I'll pop them against my more dominant cats to try to get an eye to show in front of Seas. If you have proved your starter hides Twinkle Seas and their baby shows something else from the other parent, that is useful information too as that shows what it is dominant to. So for example if any of these proven Twilight Seas hid starter cats have a baby with a different eye showing, please post the chart as that eye will be dominant to Seas:
*Channing's starter Oliveria
*ReecePie proving the hid of the other starter since it came from two starters
*Kittylips2012's Larcwide, Gigi's Mathilde
*Arwen's Frewen
*Coverboytoy says Green Fish Girl is Colleen's cat which comes from two starter parents so if Collen knows the hid of the other starter
* following MsKitriana's cat back to MaryJane Sunshine, MaryJane Sunshine shows a pedigree with starters' child Romeo so if MaryJane Sunshine knows the hid of Romeo's parent that does not hide Twinkle Seas
* I'll watch my own two starters Keanan and Kevon if another eye shows on their kid

My first baby has yet to throw his hidden eye, hopefully this weekend. My starter Frewen is now paired to another starter who hides Odyssey Magic so if they are kind we will get a difinitive proof from them.

Forum Based Charts

03-26-2021, 10:51 AM
Hey Kayla, it looks like/ sounds like you want to get back into the kitty game - in maybe a more intensive way.
Glad to see you back. Big Grin

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , Kayla Woodrunner
03-31-2021, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2021 09:25 PM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
Hi Ivy,
if I find I have something that hasn't been settled, I'll try. Turns out I have Twinkle Seas on two different starters so I'll play around with those. i also got Magic Kiss on one Xmas starter but don't have FlowerChild Good Vibrations so can't help out there. That's ok. Twinkles Seas will keep me busy enough. I did get Magic Glass too so may pop Destiny Rivers to go against it but it'll probably be positioned soon.
Hi Arwen,
how are your babies doing?

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
04-01-2021, 02:51 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2021 02:55 AM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
Note: to see the images larger, right click and select view image

Starter Dad has Twilight Seas hid. (Mom cannot have Twilight Seas hid because parents are over 200 days old when Mom was birthed. Twilight Seas wasn't available then).

Mom has Twilight showing, Destiny Waters hid. Birthing baby to find the hid

[Image: 0ed714bcf9ce183f8f0b090492f9bf09.png]

proof mom hides Destiny Waters (her partner here shows Soul Whisper but you can see he has to hide Starry Ocean Blues or more recessive due to his father)

[Image: 1ec720fca968353d22c25dc5de30b12e.png]

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)